Roy of the Recievers

Examiner

Since football is no longer the main topic on here, I wonder if we can have a new forum, to reflect the growing status of the topic?

It's obviously important to react to all EEN stories whether founded or not and to all the Hobo wind ups (Chatham, et al) are discussed to death and beyond

And of course there are thundering differences over who gets paid, if they get paid how much, etc

Just wondering if the "High Ground" should be given back to football and allow the financial whizzes to debate to their hearts content on a dedicated area?

(Oh and BTW, I know I have contributed on the finance stuff, I'd just like to see more football on the Terrace)

What do you think? We do it for transfer rumours.

Guest JamboRobbo

says the boy who sneaks in political viewpoints slagging labour and praising the SNP whenever the opportunity presents itself.

says the boy who sneaks in political viewpoints slagging labour and praising the SNP whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Apart from the one joke I made this morning (which incidentally did not mention the SNP) - can you even point to a post to back that up?

And you didn't even debate the idea - just a personal attack, ah well, says it all.

Forget it. Adult debate is dead on here.

Apart from the one joke I made this morning (which incidentally did not mention the SNP) - can you even point to a post to back that up?

And you didn't even debate the idea - just a personal attack, ah well, says it all.

Forget it. Adult debate is dead on here.

I think its you who has the problem according to your OP

Since football is no longer the main topic on here, I wonder if we can have a new forum, to reflect the growing status of the topic?

It's obviously important to react to all EEN stories whether founded or not and to all the Hobo wind ups (Chatham, et al) are discussed to death and beyond

And of course there are thundering differences over who gets paid, if they get paid how much, etc

Just wondering if the "High Ground" should be given back to football and allow the financial whizzes to debate to their hearts content on a dedicated area?

(Oh and BTW, I know I have contributed on the finance stuff, I'd just like to see more football on the Terrace)

What do you think? We do it for transfer rumours.

Why not start threads about football or only involve yourself in football debates if it bothers you that much ?

Think you need to unwind your panties a little. :)

Archived