Kello

davieholt

Just watched the highlights of the reserves match in Inverness.

Good goals but I'm afraid Kello looked to have had a nightmare. :(

It's also bad form that the official website doesn't even have the result up yet !

It's a weird one with Kello.

I thought he looked a great 'keeper in his first few games.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

I thought so too BB.

Perhaps he just didn't want to be there yesterday ?

I thought so too BB.

I played in goals on the giant floodlight Meadowmill pitch a couple of years ago and spend the entire 2nd half slopping mud out of the goal mouth to prevent my feet from drowning. This was a midweek game in winter where the sleet came in horizontal. We won 1-0 and my last touch of the ball happened sometime before the hour mark!

If Kello can't handle a nice game in Inverness, he'd be as a well going back to Kaunas.

Buffalo Bill

kello looked decent when he first came in, then he scared the living be-jesus out of some/many with his 'random' kicking. i don't suppose he's become a hobo keeper overnight.

even so, we still have macdonald who looks decent and can always shell oot the ?150K for balogh 'cos we'll have tons of cash to spend in january.... so i hear.

I thought so too BB.

So from very brief highlights he had a nightmare and didn't want to be there? How to get a bad reputation kickback style, are you related to Jamie MacDonald?

I saw one fumble which he quickly collected and then done well to set us on the break. Nothing he could have done at their goal.

He looked on his toes and seemed good at distributing the ball with his throw outs.

After i watched the ICT highlights i then watched the Hamilton game, have to say MacDonald didn't look great.

Miller Jambo 60
I played in goals on the giant floodlight Meadowmill pitch a couple of years ago and spend the entire 2nd half slopping mud out of the goal mouth to prevent my feet from drowning. This was a midweek game in winter where the sleet came in horizontal. We won 1-0 and my last touch of the ball happened sometime before the hour mark!

If Kello can't handle a nice game in Inverness, he'd be as a well going back to Kaunas.

Buffalo Bill

BB a keeper:)

Maybe kelo was feeling cold.

Hate this weather.

played in goals too BB TBH was an animal.

Getting my wife to buy me your book for Christmas..

What ive heard its good.

Dougie.

I never understood why Kello stopped throwing the ball and started kicking long. He was really good at short distribution in his first few games. He is terrible at long kicks. Was really weird...

This from one of the Lithuanian posters in another thread:

"Luxury foreigners (I mean those who are paid well but contribute average) like Pehlic, Kvaratskhelia, Valkanov were shipped out to MTZ RIPO; some went to Hearts (Kello, Mrowiec);"

An average contributor at Kaunas?

Buffalo Bill

I will take that further. I felt he looked as dodgy as Zibi against R@ng*rs for Kaunas, then he came here and looked solid for weeks. Then in two games his kicking issues were shown up and he was substituted at half time. It looks to me that Kello will be a hit and miss 'keeper, good games alongside games with howlers. Not the sort of 'keeper we need IMO.

Kello's "performance" at Fester Road was the worst I've seen from a Hearts keeper since Brian Wilson.

Exactly!!

He was comfortable-ish against the lesser sides with minimum atmosphere and less importance but when the heat was turned up he was "flapping" and you could tell he was a Kaunas goalie.

Been suspect for a few free-kicks too, young Jamie should be number one.

Kello's "performance" at Fester Road was the worst I've seen from a Hearts keeper since Brian Wilson.

Yep, i'd have to agree with you there - and Wilson was a complete an utter nightmare. I only hope that Kello is shipped out next month.

So from very brief highlights he had a nightmare and didn't want to be there? How to get a bad reputation kickback style, are you related to Jamie MacDonald?

I saw one fumble which he quickly collected and then done well to set us on the break. Nothing he could have done at their goal.

He looked on his toes and seemed good at distributing the ball with his throw outs.

After i watched the ICT highlights i then watched the Hamilton game, have to say MacDonald didn't look great.

No idea which game you watched mate. I saw him flap at the very first cross, fumble and lose control of the ball at a shot directly at him and very slow to get across for the disallowed goal. All in a couple of minutes of highlights.

I'll take my chances with Jamie thanks very much

Archived