Reserves highlights

Ryan Gosling

Charlie-Brown

Glen, Templeton & Wallace are all decent young prospects but they could do with an experienced player to lead the line for them and teach them how to play in the SPL, somebody highly experienced like Jim Hamilton or similar would be ideal, the Falkirk striker Higdon would be another.

Templeton really catches the eye in particular I thought...but they look not bad at all. Some really nice wee bits of play and very decent passing.

It's difficult to tell from highlights, but they seem to be shaping up rather nicely from what I could see. A good few of them still look very young and spindly though....need to get 'em on the porridge soon. :)

Templeton really catches the eye in particular I thought...but they look not bad at all. Some really nice wee bits of play and very decent passing.

It's difficult to tell from highlights, but they seem to be shaping up rather nicely from what I could see. A good few of them still look very young and spindly though....need to get 'em on the porridge soon. :)

You volunteering? :D

Glen, Templeton & Wallace are all decent young prospects but they could do with an experienced player to lead the line for them and teach them how to play in the SPL, somebody highly experienced like Jim Hamilton or similar would be ideal, the Falkirk striker Higdon would be another.

in what capacity? player? coach?

Charlie-Brown
in what capacity? player? coach?

I meant a player/teacher like Jimmy Bone & Sandy Clark were for Robbo, Colquhoun & Crabbe in days gone by.

Archived