PArkhead

sealpup

The last time we were there we were treated very badly as eveyone who was there witnessed.

There was alot of talk about it afterwards. I really thought something might have been done but as usual it just seemed to disappear.

So are Hearts going to be doing anything or are Edinburgh police going along.

Not sure if this has been discussed already recently but just would like to know if there will be any independent person or body that might be looking to for once assist us jambos from getting treated like ****??

Or will it be Strathclyde police's pick a jambo out the crowd for christmas.

Of course they will! Absolutely disgusting place, never been to that toilet bowl involving a match with Smeltic since 1990. Treated with utter contempt back then, no intention of ever setting foot in that place ever again unless it's used as a neutral venue as it was in the 1998 Scottish Cup Final.

Daydream Believer
The last time we were there we were treated very badly as eveyone who was there witnessed.

There was alot of talk about it afterwards. I really thought something might have been done but as usual it just seemed to disappear.

So are Hearts going to be doing anything or are Edinburgh police going along.

Not sure if this has been discussed already recently but just would like to know if there will be any independent person or body that might be looking to for once assist us jambos from getting treated like ****??

Or will it be Strathclyde police's pick a jambo out the crowd for christmas.

There was a thread the oter day saying that some MSP's were going through to monitor the situation. It seems Celtic were fully aware of it however. It's a good idea but I think it would have been better if they just went through on the quiet.

i was there in October 2005 when we drew 1-1 with the kocks and we i didn't notice any trouble. We were singing we are unbeatable and songs about andy walker.

Anyone know of any trouble that day?

I hate Glasgow full stop, but Darkheid and Castle Greyskull especially - and the way the local cops and local fans treat you is an utter disgrace.

Miller Jambo 60
There was a thread the oter day saying that some MSP's were going through to monitor the situation. It seems Celtic were fully aware of it however. It's a good idea but I think it would have been better if they just went through on the quiet.

Good chant at half time at the pie stall.

we are HEARTS

i was there in October 2005 when we drew 1-1 with the kocks and we i didn't notice any trouble. We were singing we are unbeatable and songs about andy walker.

Anyone know of any trouble that day?

A member of our supporters club was arrested for no good reason. Was found not guilty when it went to court!

I hate Glasgow full stop, but Darkheid and Castle Greyskull especially - and the way the local cops and local fans treat you is an utter disgrace.

I've never been mistreated at Ibrox. Parkhead, plenty of times.

Aye, I think a chap from the Federation will be going along with one or more MSPs. It's all been arranged with Strathclyde Police though so I would expect them to be on their best behaviour. Thing is, the Police don't find it at all 'strange' that arrests should plummet when there are observers at the game ............and yet numbers inexplicably rocket back up again when nobody is watching ??

The boy be mental because Stevenauskas is going back to Parkhead despite his wrongful arrest and subsequent 3 appearances in court to clear his name.

Other mates are refusing to go back. Me? I would never say 'I'm never going back' to anywhere because I'd just look like an idiot when the situation arose when I couldn't keep myself from going to follow the famous JTs. But that point is mute this weekend as I have to work at 6pm anyway and I'm a bit skint.

Aye, I think a chap from the Federation will be going along with one or more MSPs. It's all been arranged with Strathclyde Police though so I would expect them to be on their best behaviour. Thing is, the Police don't find it at all 'strange' that arrests should plummet when there are observers at the game ............and yet numbers inexplicably rocket back up again when nobody is watching ??

There was an article in Thursday's Daily Record confirming that David McLetchie and George Foulkes are planning to meet the police and stewards before the match and then sit with the Hearts supporters. They wrote to Strathclyde Police after the last match at Parkhead to complain about heavy handed policing,targeted at the Hearts fans only.

Archived