To those who post on JKB during matches ...

boabyarsebiscuit

Good chance this could turn into a "real fan" debate.Maybe.

Must be something in the water down there as its the kind of thing that Malpas would come out with.Possibly.

What about those who post at half time from the game?

Yeah, good point. There's plenty people post from the game itself these days. Perhaps Swindon's games are so rip-roaringly exciting that no-one thinks of doing it. ;)

What a trumpet. The guy is caretaker manager. Looks like he doesn't want the job full-time if he is willing to be quoted on such a trivial issue.

alwaysthereinspirit

I post from 3000 miles away. That doesn't mean I cant critique what I think I know is happening.:xmascrazy:

I post from 3000 miles away. That doesn't mean I cant critique what I think I know is happening.:xmascrazy:

Of course you can, it's just that your opinions don't count. ;)

Oh oh, I fit both cateegories, Hearts fan, live in Swindon, post on JKB, not been to Swindon since the free tickets dried up.

chester copperpot
Oh oh, I fit both cateegories, Hearts fan, live in Swindon, post on JKB, not been to Swindon since the free tickets dried up.

Wait for my thread. :xmasgrin:

Callum Kennedy was taken off at the weekend because he had cramp, and when you get castigated for making that decision from people who weren't even at the game, that makes

--------------------

Well, if he will play elderly Scottish singers in his team it's no wonder he gets the internet fans on his back...

Guest juvehearts

who gives a toss what a pishy wee 2nd division team thinks about fans that post on an internet forum.

the guys that post on here do so whilst watching hearts world fron all across the world eh.

who are swindon anyway?

another 1980's team. leeds, aberdeen, forrest era.

alwaysthereinspirit
Of course you can, it's just that your opinions don't count. ;)

Mad Vlad listens to HW and he gets to make substitutions. Why wasn't that in my HW package.

I WANT THAT FAX #!!!

Archived