Harbingers of doooooooom......

Victorian

has it been forgotten by many doom & gloom merchants that we are in fact on a 5 game winning run, and have just beaten one of the ugly sisters?

the blessed jambo nation seems to have fallen into a deep and manic depression for one reason or another, whether it be tales of mass player sales, late wages, unpaid bills or (alleged) legal action in the offing...

it seems to me as if a lot of people have resigned themselves to a grisly end for the JTs, based on nothing more than rumour, supposition and exaggerated press articles.

now that we have a team worth getting behind for the first time in a long while.... lets do just that FFS.

you know it makes sense.

next.

has it been forgotten by many doom & gloom merchants that we are in fact on a 5 game winning run, and have just beaten one of the ugly sisters?

the blessed jambo nation seems to have fallen into a deep and manic depression for one reason or another, whether it be tales of mass player sales, late wages, unpaid bills or (alleged) legal action in the offing...

it seems to me as if a lot of people have resigned themselves to a grisly end for the JTs, based on nothing more than rumour, supposition and exaggerated press articles.

now that we have a team worth getting behind for the first time in a long while.... lets do just that FFS.

you know it makes sense.

next.

Indeed

you know it makes sense.

next.

:fing10:

you know it makes sense.

next.

Been asking that for the last few days. One story from a known anti Hearts journo and everyone is slitting their wrists.

No-one has any PROOF or EVIDENCE that we will not be here in the new year so lets just support the team and get it up the other half of the ugly sisters.

jambos are go!

You will never shut them up. They have enjoyed bringing HMFC down for decades and have now weakened the credibility of the once ward winning JKB to that of a shabby tabloid. At least they've been sussed thank goodness.

Look. Hearts was never going to collapse because of a cr@p footballing side being put on the park.

However, it looks increasingly likely that it will collapse because of financial mis-management off the park.

So ... yep, I've very pleased we have won five games on the trot ... and long may it continue, starting this weekend.

But if there is enough truth in the building body of reports that Hearts is a terminally ill patient, financially, then ... yeah, doom and gloom is appropriate.

ArmiyaRomanova
You will never shut them up. They have enjoyed bringing HMFC down for decades and have now weakened the credibility of the once ward winning JKB to that of a shabby tabloid. At least they've been sussed thank goodness.

More like...

beano.jpg

I find the extent of some of the hand-wringing and wailing funny now - and surely few will pay serious attention.

HMFC is a football club worth supporting.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

you know it makes sense.

next.

Only if you change that avatar into something bright,shiny & gay ......like yerself. :xmasgrin:

boabyarsebiscuit

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

:xmascrazy::xmashappy::xmastongue:

we'vehatedthe

we are on a great run at the moment, an am sure we agree that nomatter how many problems we have as long as were ahead of ratboy and his crew of numptys down at leith then we can all be slightly happy.

Only if you change that avatar into something bright,shiny & gay ......like yerself. :xmasgrin:

1 out of 3, must try harder:xmasgrin:

Actually we have been near the end plenty times with crap teams and management. Remember we did not have any assets at one point. We know how near extinction we were under Robinson. We don't know how bad things are here or at other clubs which is a problem. Things are not however all bad so why not have a more positive post. all for it!

Actually we have been near the end plenty times with crap teams and management. Remember we did not have any assets at one point. We know how near extinction we were under Robinson. We don't know how bad things are here or at other clubs which is a problem. Things are not however all bad so why not have a more positive post. all for it!

Bob - to quote the lyrics of a song "the past is just the past"

Yes, we support a football team. It has won five games on the trot. That's good.

But with much much more debt than "the past", and on the brink of (allegedly) selling as many decent players as we can, to prop up that debt, or maybe even worse, forestall administration, apart from the five games on the trot, what is there to get positive about ?

you know it makes sense.

next.

Bang on the money!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
1 out of 3, must try harder:xmasgrin:

Point taken and apologies for a pesh poor effort.

Tight,miserable & gay :xmasgrin:

alwaysthereinspirit

Not having a game last week left some people with no outlet to vent about. Negativity on here for non football reasons was the obvious next step.

the blessed jambo nation seems to have fallen into a deep and manic depression for one reason or another

Proper fans haven't, but many of the cyber fans and drama queens on here have.

you know it makes sense.

next.

Your alive old chap?

LF and myself were getting a tad worried you had frozen outside Robbos with a bottle of Buckie in your hand, or been so tight and miserable you had not put the heating on and got Hyperthermia

Agreed on your post though m8 :xmasgrin:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Your alive old chap?

LF and myself were getting a tad worried you had frozen outside Robbos with a bottle of Buckie in your hand, or been so tight and miserable you had not put the heating on and got Hyperthermia

Agreed on your post though m8 :xmasgrin:

I concur :xmasgrin:

I did here a whisper that he may have got shacked up with his nurse. :xmascrazy:

I did here a whisper that he may have got shacked up with his nurse. :xmascrazy:

If that's on the NHS I want some too.:xmasgrin:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
If that's on the NHS I want some too.:xmasgrin:

The OP is on 24 hour care last i heard and he has 3 lovely young nurses & 1 beast looking after him in 6 hour shifts.

Word is that one of his body parts that actually still functions got a wee bit frisky and the big one eyed bearded number(his favourite)recipricated,hence his absence for the past few days.

Extra rubber pants on special order over the festive period in the Victorian household methinks. :xmasoh:

Im sure the nurses badge had "Sir Gay" written on it :xmasoh:

Thunderstruck

Just wait until the members of Harbingers Anonymous get home from work!

I completely agree with the O. P. Well said.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Im sure the nurses badge had "Sir Gay" written on it :xmasoh:

If that is indeed the case and i have no need to doubt your knowledge T then i reckon he has had real rough RIDE over the past few days.

Probably best not to be going down that alleyway though mate.....................................ooooooooooooo

grim_reaper.jpg

Begone!!

I'm with the OP on this one, we have enough negative shet to moan about when we lose. Let's just enjoy our winning streak while it lasts.

Well said V! Feel all overcome by a whole page of optimistic Jambo postings! Keep it coming!!:xmastongue::xmasgrin:

you know it makes sense.

next.

I had my day of depression on Monday, but thankfully I recovered....

We're not going to go down the swanny, but we might lose a raft of decent players in January. The way I see it, we might as well try to enjoy it while we can and if we get through the transfer window and come out the other side with anything resembling a football team, it'll seem like a bonus. In a weird way...ahem...

Anyway, we really should be putting our minds to more sneaky things like bombarding the decent (for decent read 'valuable') players with tokens of emotional blackmail...guilt them into staying or something....

:biggrin:

We should all send Christmas cards. Hundreds of them. A festive season's greetings guilt trip for less than 40p. I think anyway...how much are stamps these days? Might not be enough to keep our players beyond January but it might help them get us 3 points against Utd.

well done to all the other jambos on this thread who prefer to travel on the bus of positivity, instead of all the usual morose, defeatest and downright ill-informed ramblings about imminent armageddon.

oh there's going to be an all-out 'fire sale' in january is there? source?

oh we're going out of business within a year are we? source?

that said, i'm sure it wont be too long until some of the resident 'deep thinkers', the JKB intelligentsia if you will, are along to 'prove' just how perilous the situation is.

facts and figures please, or not interested.

The Old Tolbooth

you know it makes sense.

next.

We've always had the team capable of beating the best of the rest in the league, we've just never had anyone in place to run it since Burley, but now that Csaba is here, he seems to be turning things around nicely.

It's hard to believe that we were all calling for almost the entire team to be ditched only 2 or 3 months ago, and I hold my hand up and admit I was one of them, credit where it's due.

Don't really see a need for threads which just have a go at other posters.

it would be like a ghost town without them.

Yes but there would be more room for Robbie bashing threads :smile:

Aaargh, Here come the Neilsonites!! .............. :xmasunsure::xmasunsure::xmasunsure::xmasunsure:

Don't really see a need for threads which just have a go at other posters.

Agreed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion right or wrong. The run of five games has been a bit more positive yes and we should enjoy it while it lasts. One of the most positive things to come out of our current form has been the return of Bruno Aguiar, shame he'll probably be going sooner rather than later. Funny how we seem to spend vast amounts on getting a player fit again after a long time out only for him to be sold or moved on while he's on top form. It's things like this that p iz fans off just when we're having a decent bit of a run for the first time in donkeys. Sadly, the Doom & Gloom is never far away when it comes to Hearts.

Yes but there would be more room for Robbie bashing threads :smile:

Aaargh, Here come the Neilsonites!! .............. :xmasunsure::xmasunsure::xmasunsure::xmasunsure:

Bobbie bashing:xmasgrin:

Guest JamboRobbo

fair point. but usually they start off about hearts for a post or two at least. ;):)

Daydream Believer

Hang on, I am enjoying the run and also worrying about the financial situation! WTF am I supposed to do. I'm not sure which poster to hate or argue with:mw_confused:

Perhaps I can just contribute to both types of thread?

Drylaw Hearts

I'll be right behind the team at Parkheid.

However.....

I do not support the BOD or UBIG.

There is a world of a difference.

I'll be right behind the team at Parkheid.

However.....

I do not support the BOD or UBIG.

There is a world of a difference.

We know

Archived