Football club's holding company goes into administration

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick
Jimmy McNulty

Not long ago there were people on here wishing we had those Icelandic blokes...

I know that we've learnt to be careful what we wish for, butit could always be worse...

I feel most sorry for Londonjambo, he is a season ticket holder at West Ham as well as frequenting Tynecastle! It's difficult enough dealing with the uncertainty surrounding Hearts at the moment nevermind this compounding it!

Keep smiling GC :)

I feel most sorry for Londonjambo, he is a season ticket holder at West Ham as well as frequenting Tynecastle! It's difficult enough dealing with the uncertainty surrounding Hearts at the moment nevermind this compounding it!

Keep smiling GC :)

Cheers mate

My chief concern, as ever, is for my beloved HMFC rather than my johnny-come-lately Ingerlish team but cant help feeling that Lady Luck has not dealt me a great hand football-wise lately.

I shall, however, always keep smiling as suggested

:xmasgrin:

GC

Never knew you were a Boleyn Ground regular Gary.

I was more of a Bees man when I was in the smoke.

Yep - I live almost equidistant between Craven Cottage and Stamford Bridge and can walk to either from my house in about 15 minutes but instead I get the Tube all the way across London for an hour and a quarter to watch the Irons.

The logic of football eh ?

As for the Bees, I went once but the standard wasnt great so didnt go back.

Maybe if WHU go bust ....

GC

Yep - I live almost equidistant between Craven Cottage and Stamford Bridge and can walk to either from my house in about 15 minutes but instead I get the Tube all the way across London for an hour and a quarter to watch the Irons.

The logic of football eh ?

As for the Bees, I went once but the standard wasnt great so didnt go back.

Maybe if WHU go bust ....

GC

Blimey, and you still follow Hearts? ;)

Well if WHU do go how about the Orient as a team to follow just like they followed McCrae's

Not a bad shout as there are a few O's fans amongst the London Hearts boys.

GC

Archived