Who's going to darkheid (merged threads)

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Hi guys and girls im back.

will not be going to that evil place.

Why.

We get treated like toilet paper.

They are horrible nasty people.

Anyone agree Dougstar.:107years::107years::107years:

Why.

Glory Hunter!! :tongue:

Last time I was there was the 5-0 hammering last season and I vowed I'd never go back. Treated like a piece of sheite on someones shoe, whilst paying ?30 and being given a 'restricted view' for the privilege?

They can ram it.

FTC.

Konrad von Carstein
Last time I was there was the 5-0 hammering last season and I vowed I'd never go back. Treated like a piece of sheite on someones shoe, whilst paying ?30 and being given a 'restricted view' for the privilege?

They can ram it.

FTC.

And that is exactly what these inbreds want...an away fan free Parkhead. not having a go (I will never set foot in either OF ground again). That is their end game though...no away fans.

Played mate im a glory hunter.:tongue:

think all my mates will :tongue:at that one

"ALL" your mates, you mean, your one mate,,:) anyway your quite right, i've stopped going to that hole,, nasty nasty people, that and i'm fed up looking at guys with two vents up the back of their suit jackets with 15 buttons up the sleeve, ticket pockets on there too, and dirty, once white,woolly one stripe trainers and drain pipe jeans,:evilno: methadone sluggen crettins

Say What Again

Excellent, the Dougstar's back.

MA HA!

GORGIE RULES

Doctor FinnBarr

Why.

Where you been Doug, KB jail?

:laugh:

portobellojambo1

Will be there.

Hate everything about them but in my eyes not going is giving into them, and I'm fecked if I will ever give in to those barstewards.

And that is exactly what these inbreds want...an away fan free Parkhead. not having a go (I will never set foot in either OF ground again). That is their end game though...no away fans.

I fully realise that.:)

I just wish our club/local constabulary had the bottle/authority/will to treat the mhanks the same when they come calling to the Capital City.

No worse site in the world than turning into Mcleod St and seeing them giving it large.

Enough to give you the :boak:

Miller Jambo 60
Excellent, the Dougstar's back.

MA HA!

GORGIE RULES

Played Jack ripped a Tic in the Mid today.

Their holy keeper what a plank

I will be there because for me- this is the derby!

But will there be a full house:laugh:

You'll be gettin a 'knock at door 44' fae the OB on monday morning for yer carry on on the train!

;)

Miller Jambo 60

Wont be there got a conviction as it is.

Leave it to the wee team

HIBS 2 **** 0 sums it up:laugh::laugh::laugh:

AYRSHIRE JAMBO

:flag2::flag2::flag2:

I will be there because for me- this is the derby!

Couldnt agree more, i get far more more pleasure out of Hearts beating Smeltic than any other club.

You'll be gettin a 'knock at door 44' fae the OB on monday morning for yer carry on on the train!

;)

:laugh::laugh:

best in the land

not been to darkheed in years. won't be gooing anytime soon.

in fact hate glasgow in general. place is a toilet full of turds.

the last time i was in glasgow was the final,but won't go to games against the uglys.:mad:

Played Jack ripped a Tic in the Mid today.

Their holy keeper what a plank

:laugh:...You should bring out a "Big book of Doug translations"!!

eddie fenwick
"ALL" your mates, you mean, your one mate,,:) anyway your quite right, i've stopped going to that hole,, nasty nasty people, that and i'm fed up looking at guys with two vents up the back of their suit jackets with 15 buttons up the sleeve, ticket pockets on there too, and dirty, once white,woolly one stripe trainers and drain pipe jeans,:evilno: methadone sluggen crettins

i wish you,d start speaking your feelings

Romanov Stole My Pension

The policing of jambos is bad, but i often feel that posters on here just use it as an excuse not to follow their team to a place where we will more often than not lose.

Makween will be in attendance because, much as Makween hates everything about these mhanky, vhile individuals, it doesn't get better than beating them there. We can never, ever surrender to over the top policing / stewarding. ;)

Captain Sausage

How is everyone getting there?

I'm taking a Lithuanian mate to his first Hearts game (wanted to support the H*ns because he likes Velicka). We are both students in Strathclyde and live nearby so are within close distance to Buchanan Bus Station, Queen Street Station, and Central Station. What's the easiest way out there? Any other Jambos from Glasgow heading out this weekend?

Cheers

Romanov Stole My Pension
How is everyone getting there?

I'm taking a Lithuanian mate to his first Hearts game (wanted to support the H*ns because he likes Velicka). We are both students in Strathclyde and live nearby so are within close distance to Buchanan Bus Station, Queen Street Station, and Central Station. What's the easiest way out there? Any other Jambos from Glasgow heading out this weekend?

Cheers

I'm in Glasgow and the best way is probably by train. Get yourself to platform 14 at Central station (low level), and hop on a train going via Bridgeton (very regularly and it'll take less than 10 minutes), cost you a couple of pounds return probably. Get off at Bridgeton and follow the crowds, you'll see Parkhead in the distance, just follow London road and the Hearts end is the far right corner of the stadium as you look at it.

Otherwise, Glasgow taxis are dirt cheap and only cost you less than 4 quid from city centre to the away end. It's not too far from town either, you're probably quicker walking home because of the queues for the train at bridgeton, just walk right along London road through Bridgeton til it takes you to city centre again.

Just watched out for the tims, and if we win, make sure not to wear your colours on the walk home... not pleasant.

Mon the Hearts

Yep I'm there.

Hitching a lift with the good guys of livi Hearts.

:)

im ill this week been signed of my work ive had to give my ticket away:mad:

Sexton Hardcastle

Driving through. Anyone got ideas on somewhere close by to park? Been told theres a bowling club about 10 mins walk away. Any advances on this?

I am going too. For the first time since 1985, when we beat them 1-0. So am confident of a repeat of that. To be fair to myself, I was out of the country for most of the time ... :D

Captain Sausage
I'm in Glasgow and the best way is probably by train. Get yourself to platform 14 at Central station (low level), and hop on a train going via Bridgeton (very regularly and it'll take less than 10 minutes), cost you a couple of pounds return probably. Get off at Bridgeton and follow the crowds, you'll see Parkhead in the distance, just follow London road and the Hearts end is the far right corner of the stadium as you look at it.

Otherwise, Glasgow taxis are dirt cheap and only cost you less than 4 quid from city centre to the away end. It's not too far from town either, you're probably quicker walking home because of the queues for the train at bridgeton, just walk right along London road through Bridgeton til it takes you to city centre again.

Just watched out for the tims, and if we win, make sure not to wear your colours on the walk home... not pleasant.

Mon the Hearts

Thanks RSMP, really helpful!

boabyarsebiscuit

Why.

Part time supporter.

Romanov Stole My Pension
No thanks. Don't go to any stadium operated by Strathclyde police. Corrupt to the core.

That'd be Celtic, Rangers, Hamilton, St Mirren, Motherwell, Kilmarnock. That's 6 out of 11 grounds. Do you go to any away games? I don't have a problem if you can't make many away games, but to use Strathclyde police as an excuse is a bit OTT. It's bad at Parkhead but even still not as bad as is made out on here. At every other ground covered by Strathclyde police there's barely any problems (including Ibrox).

Mon the Hearts

The Old Tolbooth
That'd be Celtic, Rangers, Hamilton, St Mirren, Motherwell, Kilmarnock. That's 6 out of 11 grounds. Do you go to any away games? I don't have a problem if you can't make many away games, but to use Strathclyde police as an excuse is a bit OTT. It's bad at Parkhead but even still not as bad as is made out on here. At every other ground covered by Strathclyde police there's barely any problems (including Ibrox).

Mon the Hearts

Agree with most of your post apart from the part highlighted, the treatment of Hearts fans at darkhied is absolutely disgusting! I've seen many people thrown out for nothing at all, and the time we **** on their title party there (which was nice :xmasgrin:) I witnessed an older guy who was sitting minding his own business turfed out for simply sitting there watching the game, you couldn't make it up!

Think I am jumping on one of the buses that leave from The 'Castle.

So ?42 altogether. No chance giving them money for foor or a programme.

I'll show them!!!

Nelly Terraces

What about a banner with ....

"Ow, ouch, please officers, stop hitting us with those truncheons, argh, no, not my face! Not my face!"

Save you all saying it.

Mon the Hearts

Yes! Motherwell and Hamilton are on my no go list. Bad experiences at all grounds you mentioned apart from kilmarnock.

Romanov Stole My Pension
Yes! Motherwell and Hamilton are on my no go list. Bad experiences at all grounds you mentioned apart from kilmarnock.

Unless you're often causing trouble, there's no way you'd have regular bad experiences with Strathclyde police at these grounds (except Parkhead). I think you're over-reacting big time.

ill be there just in case there another velick:xmasgrin::xmasgrin:a moment winning at parkhead may be rare but its ****ing priceless when we do absolutely absolutelys priceless

I would be going as I try my best to go to most of the away games as possible. the only reason i can't is because I have absolutly no cash at all a few weeks before the game so I unfortunatly couldn't get a ticket :( wish the boys all the best for Saturday though! I know like most Jambo's we go there not really expecting a win, but that's why I like going, because the chance that we might win, and to see all those Tic fan's faces tripping themselves is truly a great feeling!

Archived