loyalty points

jamborory

i know this might have already been asked several times on kickback, but does anyone know how you can check how many loyalty points you have?

cheers:)

You can call Hearts on 0870 787 1874, option 1 and then option 8 according to this.

I tried emailing them but have heard nothing but I'm pretty should have more than enough points so will just go along next week and find out.

You can call Hearts on 0870 787 1874, option 1 and then option 8 according to this.

Is this Loyalty points for the fans or the players!!! wonder who would have the most if it was the players.

I foolishly have all 4 season tickets in my name so I only have 55 points and can only get 1 ticket for fester rd.

When I explained this and I only wanted 2, you would have thought I had asked her for a ride by the way the request was met .

Have managed to get them through the supporters club.

Robbos Right Peg
********* was not loyal at all. he was **** and a traitor.

Aw no again !!

This is the third thread that I have read recently that this has mentioned.

Gee it a rest the man has not been a Hearts player for a good few years now.

Christ the same thing happened in my day with Willie Wallace I got over it the next again week. FFS And WW never led the side to a Scottish Cup final win either.

Robbos Right Peg

One is quickly getting bored with Makween not just because he is a child who failed to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase and has obviously become narcissistic throughout Makweens sad little life.

Anyone that refers to themself in the third person may effectively intellectualise and rationalise their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.

Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. But just because in the words of Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoidenhas 'Rhoidenhas believes that Elvis is a Hearts legend and should be thought of as such...................so GIRUY' Makween should not be chastised but just asked to keep his comments to Makween's self

chester copperpot

I **** myself, as I have a ST, but never bother with points.

Glad I got one.

I dont bother with away points, as thought it wouldn't matter. As a point, it did for the Hibs match, however have been lucky to get one.

For the record, been to pretty much every away game, so I deserve one.

Is this Loyalty points for the fans or the players!!! wonder who would have the most if it was the players.

Hugh Burns..............................set blue touch paper alight and stand well back:xmasgrin:

One is quickly getting bored with Makween not just because he is a child who failed to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase and has obviously become narcissistic throughout Makweens sad little life.

Anyone that refers to themself in the third person may effectively intellectualise and rationalise their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.

Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. But just because in the words of Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoidenhas 'Rhoidenhas believes that Elvis is a Hearts legend and should be thought of as such...................so GIRUY' Makween should not be chastised but just asked to keep his comments to Makween's self

Makween didn't bother reading most of that, but isn't convinced that Makween is due such vitriolic abuse purely and simply on the basis that Makween disagrees with you. You're being nothing more than a troll, and are lucky that Makween isn't the reporting type.

Your post says far more about your own inability to deal with opposing viewpoints than Makween's, sadly. :sad:

Archived