Midweek betting thread

speedbump

Werder Bremen vs Inter@13/8

Barcelona@4/7 vs Shakhtar

Swansea@4/5 vs Barnsley

Preston@8/11 vs Doncaster

?10.00 pays ?128.25p

?7 on Shakhtar Donetsk to beat Barca @ 11/2.

The group is over, Shakhtar put 5 past Basel in the last round of matches and Barca have a huge match against Real Madrid at the weekend in La Liga.

I think they (Barca) will have one eye on that match and may be resting players.

Burnley Evs

Raith 5/6

Swansea 5/6

Reading 4/7

Pays 9.5/1

&

Sporting Lisbon 8/5

Panathinaikos 4/7

Sheff Utd 6/4

Charlton 13/10

Pays about 23/1

Good luck.......

this_is_my_story

The group is over, Shakhtar put 5 past Basel in the last round of matches and Barca have a huge match against Real Madrid at the weekend in La Liga.

I think they (Barca) will have one eye on that match and may be resting players.

Looks a big price, might have a wee gander on betfair. Very true about Barca... never back teams who dont' need to win, even more so when they have a game of that size looming.

roma 8/13

pana 4/7

wolves 4/7

preston 8/11

unit stake pays 6.89

all look a cert to me but one will fek me up the ass as per usual. :(

roma 8/13

pana 4/7

wolves 4/7

preston 8/11

unit stake pays 6.89

That's it, mines is goosed now. I need someone to blame:D

That's it, mines is goosed now. I need someone to blame:D

you haven't got wolves in your OP man. quick change of mind?

Could be a superb shout.

Jorquera, Victor Sanchez, Pique, Caceres, Sylvinho, Vazquez, Busquets, Keita, Pedrito, Bojan, Hleb.

Not the best Barce side I've ever seen.

you haven't got wolves in your OP man. quick change of mind?

No just my eyesight is going:653:

1-up at half time:)

They went 2-0 up then an instant reply from the Spanish giants, 2-1.

Anorthosis beat me a couple of weeks ago when they were a big price and 2-0 up at one point, surely not again:evilno:

They went 2-0 up then an instant reply from the Spanish giants, 2-1.

Anorthosis beat me a couple of weeks ago when they were a big price and 2-0 up at one point, surely not again:evilno:

3-1 Shakhtar!!!:laugh:

Is that game?

roma 8/13

pana 4/7

wolves 4/7

preston 8/11

unit stake pays 6.89

2-0

1-0

3-0

1-0

thank you very much indeed!!!! ?138 :D:D:D

I had ?1 on Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves, Birmingham, Sheff Utd and Raith at 49/1.

5 wins and then bloody Raith lost 2-1 with 2 goals in the last 12 mins!!

Well done.

thank you my good man. i'll buy you a pint if you can find me.

justice i would argue. i had my line sorted out on saturday (birmingham, leicester, shrewsbury, dundee united, ?200 winnings). trouble was i waited until 2.40 to phone it in and by then i realised leicester kicked off at 2.30 for some bassa of a reason. had to change leicester for st.johnstone who didn't win. 200 blabs down the drain for being lazy.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

oh yes happy days 760 quid in my burner!!! drinks on me, no u zal haters tho so thats you lot fecked! :D:D:D:D

oh yes happy days 760 quid in my burner!!! drinks on me, no u zal haters tho so thats you lot fecked! :D:D:D:D

Well done! Who did you bet?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

stuck 150 on wolves birmingham reading, no bad for an 18 year old eh!

Good shout mate. Well done.

Well after a 3 correct out of a 8 team accum last nite im hoping for something special tonite!

any ideas?

p.s anyone think celtic will win tonite? they need a response and uefa cup spot is still up for grabs?

Celtic v Villarreal DRAW

Dynamo Kiev v Fenerbahce DRAW

FC Porto v Arsenal PORTO WIN

Juventus v BATE Borisov JUVE WIN

Lyon v Bayern Munich DRAW

Man Utd v AaB MAN U WIN

Real Madrid v Zenit St Petersburg MADRID WIN

Steaua Bucuresti v Fiorentina FIORENTINA WIN

slapped a buck on.

Celtic v Villarreal DRAW

Man Utd v AaB MAN U WIN

slapped a buck on.

678-1. :laugh:

(Might put a pound on it myself!)

Can only finish bottom. Nothing to play for.

celtic will lose against villareal, they will have one eye on the big match on Saturday v hearts. Villareal can finish top if their result betters Man utd result and it would benefit them more to finish top.

678-1. :laugh:

(Might put a pound on it myself!)

Not outwith the realms of possibility. Feck it, I'll put a pound on it aswell. Lets make this a sticky please mods to make all kickbackers rich! :xmasgrin:

Celtic v Villarreal- Celtic win

Dynamo Kiev v Fenerbahce Dynamo win

FC Porto v Arsenal Arsenal win

Juventus v BATE Borisov Juve win

Lyon v Bayern Munich Bayern Win

Man Utd v AaB United win

Real Madrid v Zenit St Petersburg Madrid win

Steaua Bucuresti v Fiorentina Fiorentina win

What are the odds?!

Lyon Vs Bayern - Draw 2/1

Real Vs Zenit - Home Win 8/11

Steau Vs Fiorentina - Away Win 11/8

Ipswich Vs Bristol City - Away Win 3/1

Just a scabby fiver pays ?246.14:xmascrazy:

Celtic v Villarreal DRAW

Man Utd v AaB MAN U WIN

slapped a buck on.

No a bad yin... mibbaes slap a squid on masel!

Need Man U to come in for my ?6 after putting Chelsea, Roma and Man U!!!

Good bunse!

Good thing you added chelsea. That will have increased your winnings by about 80p!!!

Good-Old-Toad
Good thing you added chelsea. That will have increased your winnings by about 80p!!!

I know! Excellent tipping by myself if I might say so.

Any bets yourself or are you just here for the wind up son.

I'm looking at BATE Borisov to do something against Juventus tonight. Juve have a huge match this weekend against AC Milan, both are tied on 30 points. BATE's season has ended and they have been doing some training on "fantastic pitches", they are keen to end their season on a high by beating a "prestigious" team like Juventus. They have played one friendly game against a Serie B side, which they won 1-0.

Juve coach Claudio Ranieri has asked his team to better the performance from matchday 2 when they went 2-0 down in Belarus only to come back to draw 2-2. The Italian giants have a growing injury list, whereas the Belarussian Champions have a full squad to pick from tonight.

BATE are out of Europe, Juve will be in the Champions League after Christmas and need a draw to guarentee top-spot in their group.

I think ?4 on a DRAW @ 7/2 is good value tonight. I might also put a wee ?2 on BATE @ 8/1.

In the Lyon v Bayern game, both teams are guarenteed to go through, both sitting on 11 points in the group. Lyon have a bigger game of the two at the weekend against 2nd placed Marseille, Bayern are against 9th placed Stuttgart. Bayern need to win or have a score-draw to win the group. I think they may win @ 7/4.

Real Madrid v Zenit, both have nothing to play for, Madrid have a big game v Barca at the weekend and Zenit's season finished 2 and a half weeks ago. This is Ramos' first game in charge, the players will probally want to show him what they can do, Juande Ramos has said in a press conference he will use some younger players. Zenit have said they want to show what they can do against top European class opposition. He has also said there is a difference in class with the strikers at both clubs. I'm going for a draw @ 5/2

I'm going to bet a ?2 double on this, returns ?19.25.

I'm looking at BATE Borisov to do something against Juventus tonight. Juve have a huge match this weekend against AC Milan, both are tied on 30 points. BATE's season has ended and they have been doing some training on "fantastic pitches", they are keen to end their season on a high by beating a "prestigious" team like Juventus. They have played one friendly game against a Serie B side, which they won 1-0.

Juve coach Claudio Ranieri has asked his team to better the performance from matchday 2 when they went 2-0 down in Belarus only to come back to draw 2-2. The Italian giants have a growing injury list, whereas the Belarussian Champions have a full squad to pick from tonight.

BATE are out of Europe, Juve will be in the Champions League after Christmas and need a draw to guarentee top-spot in their group.

I think ?4 on a DRAW @ 7/2 is good value tonight. I might also put a wee ?1 on BATE @ 8/1.

In the Lyon v Bayern game, both teams are guarenteed to go through, both sitting on 11 points in the group. Lyon have a bigger game of the two at the weekend against 2nd placed Marseille, Bayern are against 9th placed Stuttgart. Bayern need to win or have a score-draw to win the group. I think they may win @ 7/4.

Real Madrid v Zenit, both have nothing to play for, Madrid have a big game v Barca at the weekend and Zenit's season finished 2 and a half weeks ago. This is Ramos' first game in charge, the players will probally want to show him what they can do, Juande Ramos has said in a press conference he will use some younger players. Zenit have said they want to show what they can do against top European class opposition. He has also said there is a difference in class with the strikers at both clubs. I'm going for a draw @ 5/2

I'm going to bet a ?2 double on this, returns ?19.25.

You know way too much about BATE, im starting to think you may be a bit of a BATE! Get yourself out the house more!

You know way too much about BATE, im starting to think you may be a bit of a BATE! Get yourself out the house more!

Presumably the 2 posters banned were from the green side of Edniburgh, I just have to laugh that they got themselves banned by arguing with each other:xmaswoot: :)

The Old Tolbooth
Presumably the 2 posters banned were from the green side of Edniburgh, I just have to laugh that they got themselves banned by arguing with each other:xmaswoot: :)

Honestly, if that lot ever start growing brains they might just prove to be dangerous :wacko:

Anyway, my line for tonight is

Villareal 7/4

Juventus 1/5

Fiorientina 11/8

Real Madrid 8/11

Returns ?68

Too risky to put any more than a fiver on, simply because of smeltics home records, scabby bassas!

Archived