Ally Alexander

Look like game has been abandoned - no update on official site

14:00 0Undecided [8]Inverness C.T. Reserve 0 - 0 Hearts Reserve[5]

hey result just through!!

14:00 0FT [8]Inverness C.T. Reserve 1 - 3 Hearts Reserve[5]

Any idea of the scorers mate?

Now I see them! Less haste, more care!

Drat! I hadn't noticed this was on.

Good result though, some encouraging performances from those waiting in the wings these days!

ScottishSandstorm

I'm sorry but for me, Glen and Templeton are so far ahead of Makela that he should probably not even bother to report to training and should never again be seen on the Hearts bench.

Is it not time for Templeton to get a little taste of action ? Think he deserves to come off the bench at least.

The reason he isn't playing for the first team is as soon as he steps on the park we owe Stenhousemuir ?10,000.

The reason he isn't playing for the first team is as soon as he steps on the park we owe Stenhousemuir ?10,000.

Now that I can believe.

We should have a whip round at the Utd game. Under a quid a head and it means he can get a game ahead of Makela as a subby !

Why would that stop us playing him? We never pay these bills anyway.

jamboinglasgow
We should have a whip round at the Utd game. Under a quid a head and it means he can get a game ahead of Makela as a subby !

if we all give ?2.50 we can also pay off arbroath.

Haha count me in!

We would need to personally take the money to Arbroath because you know who wouldn't.

So, for ?3.50 per man we can get Arbroath off our backs and Templeton a game? That actually isn't as daft as it sounds to be honest, count me in

So, for ?3.50 per man we can get Arbroath off our backs and Templeton a game? That actually isn't as daft as it sounds to be honest, count me in

You be lucky to get a pie and a coffee for ?3.50. Come on everyone muck in and get Templeton his debut against Dundee United!

We would need to personally take the money to Arbroath because you know who wouldn't.
no problem im working in aberdeen just now i could drop it off at gayfield in the passing

Now see if Vlad and co were to communicate with us a wee bit we could come up with deals like this, new 500 clubs etc

Now see if Vlad and co were to communicate with us a wee bit we could come up with deals like this, new 500 clubs etc

A 500 club is a non-starter as the money still has to be paid back to the subscribers one way or another.

A 500 club is a non-starter as the money still has to be paid back to the subscribers one way or another.

doesn't have to be that, it could be vouchers in the shop or something similar, money off season tickets etc, donations ideas.

I'm not complaining just saying if they communicated with us they'd probably get a lot more help/support instead of the secrecy

Gutting if thats true. Hopefully that changes in Jan.

Has he been playing in the hole or up front?

doesn't have to be that, it could be vouchers in the shop or something similar, money off season tickets etc, donations ideas.

I'm not complaining just saying if they communicated with us they'd probably get a lot more help/support instead of the secrecy

Vouchers and money off are to a large extent the same as paying it back. It was not a howling success the last time: although it built the stand, it was an albatross around the club's neck afterwards.

Donations are OK

Not having that re Templeton; the reason is he is not playing for the first team is he is not ready/good enough at moment, could make bench occasionaly but thats about it.

those waiting in the wings these days!

If half the threads on here are to be believed they've only got about another month to wait!!

Guest Dipped Flake
Not having that re Templeton; the reason is he is not playing for the first team is he is not ready/good enough at moment, could make bench occasionaly but thats about it.

The couple of reserve games I have seen recently, Templeton has been a standout, while Makela was garbage. Templeton IS ready for the first team; not saying he should start but he definately deserves to get on from the subs bench. Hopefully, if we ever manage to get 2 goals ahead of anybody, he will get his chance. Preferably on the 3rd of January

He deserves a chance at least, its not as if any of our other strikers are firing on all cylinders. Jamie Mole, Clum and Makela have all had chances so why not Templeton?

If half the threads on here are to be believed they've only got about another month to wait!!

If that's IS the case (And I don't believe the press at the moment) then it looks like we are in pretty good shape

The couple of reserve games I have seen recently, Templeton has been a standout, while Makela was garbage. Templeton IS ready for the first team; not saying he should start but he definately deserves to get on from the subs bench. Hopefully, if we ever manage to get 2 goals ahead of anybody, he will get his chance. Preferably on the 3rd of January

Csaba has already had him on the first team bench at least 3 times in recent games.

Archived