Striker Available .... Loan Deal!

Smith&Weston

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7772990.stm

I reckon we should make an enquiry about taking Jay Simpson to Tynescale for the remainder of the season. The lad looks an excellent prospect and is a strong, pacy and goal-scoring centre forward!

If Stokes was good enough for Falkirk then Simpson is good enough for our push for European Football.

I reckon we should make an enquiry about taking Jay Simpson to Tynescale for the remainder of the season. The lad looks an excellent prospect and is a strong, pacy and goal-scoring centre forward!

If Stokes was good enough for Falkirk then Simpson is good enough for our push for European Football.

hope that's not Homer Jay simpson !!!

Professor.Arturo
hope that's not Homer Jay simpson !!!

Compared to our strikers I reckon Homer could do a job for us!

As long as he has spent plenty of time on the treatment table, when he has played, he has scored next to no goals and demands a high salary, then I would say he is our man.:mw_rolleyes:

No chance would Wenger send him to this circus.

agreed, couldn't see any manager dawn saff sending a young promising player to the Vlad circus, things may have improved on the field recently but i'd imagine our reputation is still that of a club in complete disarray :mad:

jamboinglasgow

funnily enough, in my football manager game yesterday. Arsenal decided to make hearts their feeder club, so I got players like jack Wilshore, Hardverd nordveit and others at Hearts, decided against simpson. Also have nemeth from liverpool.

Wouldn't mind hearts being a feeder club to Arsenal if it meant some good players played for us.

The People's Chimp

Just so that Csaba is aware, I'd like to advertise my availability on a loan deal. I am an effective striker and can also play in right midfield. I feel I would bring a lot to our push for europe and have the required desire to play for the shirt.

ScottishSandstorm

I highly doubt Wenger would loan a player to us given the stigma of Scottish football as being rough and the reputation of our owner.

Better chance of getting O J Simpson !!

MaskedMagician

Doubt he would come but is a quality player.

Two of the other kids mentioned in that article are fantastic. Vela will be a top Premier League player very soon. Gavin Hoyte too will IMO be better than his brother. He's a big talent.

I highly doubt Wenger would loan a player to us given the stigma of Scottish football as being rough and the reputation of our owner.

Don't think the owner will be a problem. I think your right otherwise though. Wenger will want them to play in the CCC because it is on the whole better quality.

i'm still trying to imagine Tullberg up front. :laugh:

Haha class ...

Pub Quiz 9th December 2050

Who was the first player to make his debut at his own Testimonial Game ?

Haha class ...

Pub Quiz 9th December 2050

Who was the first player to make his debut at his own Testimonial Game ?

So his 2 appearences don't count:mw_rolleyes:

funnily enough, in my football manager game yesterday. Arsenal decided to make hearts their feeder club, so I got players like jack Wilshore, Hardverd nordveit and others at Hearts, decided against simpson. Also have nemeth from liverpool.

Wouldn't mind hearts being a feeder club to Arsenal if it meant some good players played for us.

Funnily enough that isn't real life.

Archived