Falkirk after Banks

andrew

i bet he'll become a favourite there and develop into a decent coach...

meanwhile we'll miss him.

I Don't Want Him To Go.

As A Guy Banksy Is A Gentleman Well Respected Amongst The Current Players And He's A Reserve Goalkeeper Coach Atm Although I Dunno If He Took A Wage Cut To Take This Position. I Reckon He Would And Should Still Be Our Keeper. But I Spoke With Him And He Said He's Looking At All Possible Options. His Kids Are At School In Linlithgow So I Guess Thats Pretty Close To Falkirk.

I Don't Want Him To Go.

As A Guy Banksy Is A Gentleman Well Respected Amongst The Current Players And He's A Reserve Goalkeeper Coach Atm Although I Dunno If He Took A Wage Cut To Take This Position. I Reckon He Would And Should Still Be Our Keeper. But I Spoke With Him And He Said He's Looking At All Possible Options. His Kids Are At School In Linlithgow So I Guess Thats Pretty Close To Falkirk.

Why do you start every word with a capital letter?

Poor educational standards;)

if a 2 for english isn't good enough for someone who got thrown outta 2 schools isn't good enough then i dunno what is.

if a 2 for english isn't good enough for someone who got thrown outta 2 schools isn't good enough then i dunno what is.

A 1:tongue:

And maybe some punctuation:D

boabyarsebiscuit

It all falls into place. Him and Elhvis were working their tickets for dream moves to Falkirk and Celtic when Banks deliberately let in that Elvihs own goal at Falkirk Stadium that Sunday back in 2005.

Traitor!

Would be sad to see him leave but he didn't sign a new contract when he had his first team duties taken away from him in August. Therefore we are currently paying a youth team goalkeeping coach thousands of pounds a week.

For that reason alone he has to go.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he joined another club and continued to be one of the best keepers in the SPL. Never let Hearts down and made very few mistakes, despite the revisionist rubbish that was made up about him in the summer to justify the bizarre signing of two superfluous keepers.

Seriously??

Was that 2 out of 100? Have a read at what you typed there.

jamboinglasgow

I'm not too sure, I think we are at risk of losing another potentialy great coach to Falkirk. I was sad to see McCann go as I thought he will be a great coach or assitant for a team. I can see Banks being a great goalkeeping coach.

Everything you have written so far on this thread would suggest that you may be telling porkies.

Either that or standard grade English is very very easy....

Malcolm Tucker
I Don't Want Him To Go.

By your typing technique, surely that should be ATM? Kids these days...

Snake Plissken

Hope he goes.

Next time we play Falkirk we'll easily score 3 if we get 4 or 5 shots on target.

I'm not too sure, I think we are at risk of losing another potentialy great coach to Falkirk. I was sad to see McCann go as I thought he will be a great coach or assitant for a team. I can see Banks being a great goalkeeping coach.

Well, both can come back when they have become great. :)

Lets not get confused here, Banks is no goalkeeping superstar. The problem is that he is better than Basso and at least AS good as, McDonald, Kello and Balogh. I would argue that he is the better of the five, however we have cast him aside, making unnecesary goalkeeper signings at a time when we are worried about our cash and our squad size.

I hope he goes tbh, it would benefit him and it would be another decent earner off our books.

He must be kicking himself he did not sign with Rangers when he had the chance!

Why? He wouldn't get a game ahead of Alan McGregor? He said himself he wants to continue playing, and he would get a game for Falkirk.

Never mind is coaching ability, I have still to see something to suggest that Banks is not the best keeper currently on our books. We could get rid of any of the other 4 and keep Banksy. But we won't because he's a bad boy. Another great piece of management from Romanov the geat or is that grate.

rudi must stay
i bet he'll become a favourite there and develop into a decent coach...

meanwhile we'll miss him.

probably. If he doesn't want to go to a team like Rangers though i can't see wanting to go to Falkirk

boabyarsebiscuit
I'm not so sure he is such a good guy.

How's that? Genuine question.

I saw and heard the guy act like a model pro when he was discussing his being dropped for a forthcoming game so Anthony Basso could be put in the shop window (and yes, I was eavesdropping at the Dalmahoy, he wasn't shooting his mouth off).

I don't believe you.

Good on Banksy, I hope he gets the gig. He wants to keep on playing and is more than capable of doing so. He'll get plenty opportunities later on to train others.

Archived