Hearts after 3 Hungarians (merged threads)

vegas-voss

Hearts wanted to sign Liverpool kid Nemeth but have been priced out of the move but are still trying to sign Wolves midfielder Rosa and Burnley keeper Kiraly.Article is in the Star with qoutes from Csaba.

Charlie-Brown

Hungarian poster Ferencvaros already posted the original article last weekend, it was a nap the tabloids would pick up on this & print it.

Hungarian poster Ferencvaros already posted the original article last weekend, it was a nap the tabloids would pick up on this & print it.

sorry mate must have missed that thread.

Still worth posting imo, dont think we'll see any of these guys, could be proved wrong tho.... just think we'll be looking to bring players in who demand less wages.

I loved Kiraly when he was at Crystal Palace, quality keeper. I don't think dealing with Burnley would be a good move though, they'd probably want Driver.

He's there 2nd choice,they would be easy to deal with....sadly

Kiraly is pish, so is Rosa.

I don't want lithuanian rejects, and hungarian ones are no better.

Tbh I think the article is a non story anyway, they have clearly just asked him about every hungarian in britain and Csaba has given vague answers

Seymour M Hersh

Quite surprised they managed it so quickly though!

i heard couple weeks back that he has 3 scouts, scouting the hungarian league players, apparently will try sign who finishes top scorer come the end of the season.

jamboinglasgow
i heard couple weeks back that he has 3 scouts, scouting the hungarian league players, apparently will try sign who finishes top scorer come the end of the season.

surely you doing need 3 scouts to find the leagues top scorer in Hungary, I could do it, just look in a local paper or online.:laugh:

Kiraly? KIRALY?!?!?!?!?!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Agree.

Murder.

So Csaba does not rate any of our keepers.

Upto ER I thought Kello had done pretty well.

:emoticon_spam::laugh:

CSABA LASZLO has targeted three Hungarian stars he wants to take to Hearts - if Vladimir Romanov will flash the cash.

The Tynecastle boss has been looking at compatriots so that he is ready to act when the transfer window opens next month.

However, with the club's financial problems, he can't be sure owner Romanov will agree to any purchases.

One of them, Liverpool's Krisztian Nemeth, would be his No.1 target but the 19-year-old striker is tipped to break into Rafael Benitez's first-team squad after starring for the reserves.

Out-of-favour Wolves midfielder Denes Rosa, 31, and Burnley keeper Gabor Kiraly are two other players who have impressed.

Hungarian keeper Janos Balogh is already on Hearts' books and Laszlo is all for adding to the community.

Speaking to Hungarian newspaper Origo, he said: "Do I want to sign more Hungarians? Yes, if they're good enough. Kiraly was on my wish list and we wanted Rosa on loan from Wolves.

"We were interested also in Liverpool starlet Nemeth but his price is very high and we don't have money to waste.

"I don't deal with the financial side. It's not too stable but I hope in six months everything will be all right."

Think we can rule out Nemeth coming tbh. Especially if he's about to break into the Liverpool first team. The other two possible loan deals for both.

Don't you just love the press..they pick up a Hungarian magazine article (from here??)..briefly acknowledge,reference the original source...twist something which refers to things which have passed...and make out it is talking about things to come.

I've Not Heard Much About The Other 2 But Do We Really Need Another Keeper? Although Kiraly Is First Rate. Jamie Mcdonald Should Be Given The Chance To Hold Down The Jersey He's Came In On 2 Big Occasions And Handled The Pressure.

As For Nemeth I've Heard A Few Things About Him And Would Probably Take Him But Again At 19 He's Not Experienced Enough To Run The Line For Us.

Ginger God Is Back
I've Not Heard Much About The Other 2 But Do We Really Need Another Keeper? Although Kiraly Is First Rate. Jamie Mcdonald Should Be Given The Chance To Hold Down The Jersey He's Came In On 2 Big Occasions And Handled The Pressure.

As For Nemeth I've Heard A Few Things About Him And Would Probably Take Him But Again At 19 He's Not Experienced Enough To Run The Line For Us.

Whats the Hampden roar with all the capitals....:tongue:

Whats the Hampden roar with all the capitals....:tongue:

Spoke Like This For A While It's Hard Not To Type Like This Sorry :)

Plus It Stands Out More.

Don't know if I could cope if we spent money on a goalie as horrendously ****ing garbage as Kiraly in the state we're currently in. In fact, no, I definitely couldn't cope.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Plus It Stands Out More.

No - it just makes you look un-educated :laugh:

Plus It Stands Out More.

It doesnt stand out more, it makes it difficult to read, and therefore less likely to be read.

That is a very long title for a book.

Mac_fae_Gillie

OH BOY

with all the bad press about too many liths in the team imagine the stuff they will come up with if we field 3-5 Hungarians...so many chances for bad puns :(

HUNGARY HUNGARY HEARTS

HEARTS HUNGRARY FOR SUCCESS

HEARTS HUNGRAY STRIKERS GOAL STARVED

etc etc etc

surely you doing need 3 scouts to find the leagues top scorer in Hungary, I could do it, just look in a local paper or online.:laugh:

:mw_rolleyes: This isnt football manager your playing mate.

Obviously he wants to see how the goals are scored along with the players general play, workrate and consistancy....If we opt for your 'pulling names of a sheet of paper' tactic we could end up with some poor mans kris boyd.

Anyway i didnt just say he was looking at the top scorer, he is also looking at other positions.

Case closed your highness. :D

:mw_rolleyes: This isnt football manager your playing mate.

Obviously he wants to see how the goals are scored along with the players general play, workrate and consistancy....If we opt for your 'pulling names of a sheet of paper' tactic we could end up with some poor mans kris boyd.

Anyway i didnt just say he was looking at the top scorer, he is also looking at other positions.

Case closed your highness. :D

We've already got one, a finnish lad called Makela!!

Like Prancer says we'll get Kiraly fairly easily if we can afford his wages. However he's third choice at Burnley (not second) and will definitely be available. I'm not a huge fan personally, he's prone to making gaffes even at CCC level. Jensen is their first choice and to be honest I didn't rate their new keeper Diego when I saw him at Hillsborough either. Conceded four and looked very suspect.

Also agree with Prancer on Rosa. Cheltenham sent him back from his loan spell there because he was crap. And that was in League 1! He's nowhere near the standard I would want at Hearts.

LOL!!

Plus It Stands Out More.

How does one speak in capitals?:confused:

Can I add to my earlier post, we CANNOT sign Kiraly, we really can't.

If he bangs them in take the loan!:P

Think you might find that Liverpool will not want to have anything to do with us after the farce over Potter a couple of years ago.

I read the interview in the Metro this morning. To me it went like this:

Hungarian Journo: So ever thought of taking any Hungarian players to Hearts?

Csaba: Yep, interested in X,Y & Z but can?t get any of them.

Wearing grey jogging bottoms during a match is a clear sign that Kiraly is not a good Goalkeeper.

The one time he didn't wear them, he let the ball through his legs.

Fact.

The one time he didn't wear them, he let the ball through his legs.

Fact.

MC Hammer will be our next goalkeeper!:D

Archived