Hall of Fame

Lee Ham

Does anyone know when the next set of nominations are due to be announced?

I think that particular cash cow has been well and truly milked.

Like the magnificent 7, it's been scraped.

Didn't know that - shame as it was very popular.

Is this due to financial pressure?

boabyarsebiscuit
Didn't know that - shame as it was very popular.

Is this due to financial pressure?

I hope they hold it soon so that Marius Zaliukas, who is "immense", can be inducted before he is sold.

jamboinglasgow
Like the magnificent 7, it's been scraped.

are you sure it has been scrapped? Is it not the case that it was a one off event.

I don't think the Magnificent 7 is scrapped as the Shareholders donated ?500+ to help keep it going just last month.

I don't think the Magnificent 7 is scrapped as the Shareholders donated ?500+ to help keep it going just last month.

I was at that shareholders dinner as well.

The problem for me is that when this excellent initiative was established, the PR dept at Hearts was talking up how Vlad was going to be giving away ????????'s worth of strips over a period of years.

It was succesfull in it's 1st year but now supporters associations are being asked to provide money for it's continuation.

Very disappointed to say the least.

The feedback from most who went to Tynecastle, received a strip and match tickets was excellent.

IMO it's a poor show that the club has pulled their support.

I was at that shareholders dinner as well.

The problem for me is that when this excellent initiative was established, the PR dept at Hearts was talking up how Vlad was going to be giving away ????????'s worth of strips over a period of years.

It was succesfull in it's 1st year but now supporters associations are being asked to provide money for it's continuation.

Very disappointed to say the least.

The feedback from most who went to Tynecastle, received a strip and match tickets was excellent.

IMO it's a poor show that the club has pulled their support.

But the initiative is still running though isn't it?

I don't think there is any harm in HMFC asking the 'family' to help out. Times are tight and any help in these difficult circumstances is clearly welcomed.

Guest S.U.S.S.
But the initiative is still running though isn't it?

I don't think there is any harm in HMFC asking the 'family' to help out. Times are tight and any help in these difficult circumstances is clearly welcomed.

I agree, supporters clubs cant simply take at these tough times.

Archived