Csaba on way to Hungary

Mr Loverman

Csaba was on the flight from Edinburgh to Hungary via Amsterdam on Sunday, I wonder if it was for some family time or if he was talking to/looking at prospective signing targets.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Surely someone must have been sitting next to Csaba at the airport interrogating him for answers.

Iam sure that soul will turn up soon enough ;)

iamcraigbeattie

Eggert Jonsson was there too. Didnt post it myself on sunday because i thought there was nothing in it.

Surely someone must have been sitting next to Csaba at the airport interrogating him for answers.

Iam sure that soul will turn up soon enough ;)

They would have missed the flight if they did.

Csaba was on the flight from Edinburgh to Hungary via Amsterdam on Sunday, I wonder if it was for some family time or if he was talking to/looking at prospective signing targets.

Its traditional for Hungarians to return to there homeland just before Christmas and then leave again just before Christmas as they work in other places at Christmas...hope that clears things up;)

Its traditional for Hungarians to return to there homeland just before Christmas and then leave again just before Christmas as they work in other places at Christmas...hope that clears things up;)

So, is Csaba Santa then?

scott herbertson
If he honks of drink he may well be,as ive never met a santa thats no honking of drink:)

That's no way to talk about your old man!

Hans von Luck
If he honks of drink he may well be,as ive never met a santa thats no honking of drink:)

Its Csaba remember we are talking about not George Burley :booze:

Its Csaba remember we are talking about not George Burley :booze:

Burley honked of drink but didn't stay around to deliver Christmas prezies.

Deodato

Say What Again
he'll be better than that if he hammers the hobo's twice next month =o)

He'll be welcome to empty his sack at your gaff any time :laugh:

Castle Magyar

A work colleague of mine sat next to him on the 2nd leg of that journey, from Amsterdam to Budapest; said he was talking non-stop and had no opportunity to catch up on some emails due to Csaba's continuous chat - also fedback that Csaba had been invited to apply for the vacant Sunderland position but has refused as he has much work to do at Tynie - believes he can take this squad much further and is very excited about it and the fact it's such a young team.

My colleague was meeting Csaba for the first time; said he was left with a very positive feeling about him and that CL is football mad - but couldn't bring himself to tell him he's a Hibby :)

He 'forgot' to ask why he was going to Hungary - but did find out that Csaba now has a Hungarian passport (not that that's earth shaterring news in itself !!), but may offer some reason for his return to his motherland (albeit that was Transalvania, ex-Hungary).

Archived