Skacel's on tv right now !

kingdannyb

why is he playing left back and why does he look a bit fat ??

Rudi, what's happened to you !

ToadKiller Dog
rudi's just nutmegged himself. The king is dead.

A shadow of his former self,just hasn't really happened for him since following papa smurf.

Not that old myth again !

Exactly mate.

He may have stopped scoring but he certainly played us all the way to a lot of success in the 2nd part of that season.

Some folk only seem to remember the goals.

alwaysthereinspirit
Not that old myth again !

Not so much a myth as it was closer to fact. Did he not say that he was being more careful as he didn't want to get himself hurt before his big more down South. Not saying for a minute he wasn't brilliant but Hearts was were he was at his best.

Drylaw Hearts
Not so much a myth as it was closer to fact. Did he not say that he was being more careful as he didn't want to get himself hurt before his big more down South.

He certainly didn't stop playing though.

He ripped Hibs a new at Tynie when Rix was the Manager.

Not so much a myth as it was closer to fact. Did he not say that he was being more careful as he didn't want to get himself hurt before his big more down South. Not saying for a minute he wasn't brilliant but Hearts was were he was at his best.

I believe he did, but fans seem to remember Vlad's 'quotes' more

why is he playing left back and why does he look a bit fat ??

Rudi, what's happened to you !

He was mainly a left back when we signed him and played their a lot for Southampton prior to his injury. Think their missing a trick by playing him there.

Sometimes a club is just right for a player. Dont know why it works out like that

What I am certain of is that you never lose the ability to hit the ball in the sweet spot as Rudi did with his left peg at some point nearly every game

Not so much a myth as it was closer to fact. Did he not say that he was being more careful as he didn't want to get himself hurt before his big more down South.

Mods, can we put this up as a sticky? Forever? He didn't say this. Romanov said it, through an interpreter, to a journalist.

portobellojambo1
He was mainly a left back when we signed him and played their a lot for Southampton prior to his injury. Think their missing a trick by playing him there.

I think he had played left back, or certainly defensive left side for most, if not all, of his career prior to arriving at Tynecastle. Think Jammy_T summed it up quite well, some players just shine in specific environments, and for Skacel Tynecastle, or rather Hearts, was that environment.

How did the game finish, I stopped watching at 2-0 to Crystal Palace, as it was getting a bit boring.

Say What Again

Glad we got rid of that wage thief Skachel :mad:

Never tried a leg after Xmas. We'd have been far better off with Joe Hammill. :mw_rolleyes:

FFS, the man only scored 16 goals in one season! Our current forwards would have that many by........ erm........ September!

2011 ;)

The People's Chimp
Mods, can we put this up as a sticky? Forever? He didn't say this. Romanov said it, through an interpreter, to a journalist.

Indeed. Rudi was some player that season and this romanov claptrap is spouted far too often.

Bring him back in January:tongue: Joking aside, I think Csaba could be good for Rudi if we were to bring him back...:D

Lynn:ph34r:

Also, wasn't he wearing Hearts T-Shirts and sweatbands and whatnot after he moved?

Clearly had/has a soft spot for the club.

Jimmy McNulty

I know he hated VR, but man, he's got to be wondering what he could have done had he stayed with us.

As a previous poster has pointed out, sometimes a player and a club just find a magic fit....

Can't believe another club is using him at left back after his performances from left midfield at Hearts.

Some managers are just thick.

Archived