Who is assisting Celtic on Saturday?

Deevers

Yet other than another official from West Coast - none other than Charlie Richmond. When the chips are down for Celtic you can always rely on the SFA to make sure that they have an edge!! I wonder if Tom Murphy is going to be on one of the lines?

Professor.Arturo
Yet other than another official from West Coast - none other than Charlie Richmond. When the chips are down for Celtic you can always rely on the SFA to make sure that they have an edge!! I wonder if Tom Murphy is going to be on one of the lines?

That is a stick on cert! Get your wages on it.

Looks like we will just have to go there and put on a show such that the men in black cannot do diddly to get Celtic to win. pepper The Holy *@$**%& (no word just expletives) from all angles. Get right in about them I say.

Just had a thought. Now that potatos are banned are their support not "papist pig poisoners" or 3P's for short

Archived