Berra gets new agent

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

Berra has now appointed Mark Donaghy as his new agent, also represents Hartley & Kris Boyd. Source Talk 107.

Berra will not move to another club in Scotland.

FACT

Bull

If Celtic or Rangers have bids accepted, it will be considered by Berra like any other offer.

Bull

If Celtic or Rangers have bids accepted, it will be considered by Berra like any other offer.

accepted being the key...................

Colonel Kurtz
Berra has now appointed Mark Donaghy as his new agent, also represents Hartley & Kris Boyd. Source Talk 107.

who was his old agent

He has either gotten enew agent because the old one was trying to engineer a move....

OR

He has gotten a new agent because the old one wasn't trying to get him a move.

He has either gotten enew agent because the old one was trying to engineer a move....

OR

He has gotten a new agent because the old one wasn't trying to get him a move.

Hmmm...wonder why he felt Mackay wasn't the man for him?

Interesting move.

Charlie-Brown
Any real Hearts supporter would have known this.

**Private Joke.

Unfortunately I don't live in North Berwick DH, I only sometimes walk the dog along the beach there in summertime. :)

Bull

There are teams south of the border after him. The chances of him playing in scotland after January are very very slim.

There are teams south of the border after him. The chances of him playing in scotland after January are very very slim.

Utter pish

We don't know who will make a bid, I dont for a second think Berra would go south if it wasnt the best option for him.

He may well decide that the offers that come in (say its championship/relegation fodder) arent as appealing as winning things in Scotland and developing at a succesful club.

Part of me thinks he will go to celtic, I dont think just because a few english clubs are "interested" means he will definitely go south.

Look, you can think what you like.

All im saying is people shouldn't be worried about Berra going to Rangers or Celtic.

Its no gonna happen!

Look, you can think what you like.

All im saying is people shouldn't be worried about Berra going to Rangers or Celtic.

Its no gonna happen!

Why?

Cause you say?:laugh:

Berra will go to whoever he wants who comes up with a half decent offer, Even if their dirty weegie fecks.

Hmmm...wonder why he felt Mackay wasn't the man for him?

Interesting move.

My suspicion would be that while Gary is well known and respected up in Scotland he probably doesn't have the contacts and influence to broker the sort of move Christophe will be after down south. I don't know anything about Donaghy but he may well have links to certain clubs / managers which will get Berra a more attractive move and deal.

Charlie-Brown

Donaghy was the guy who said in January 2005 that Hartley would never pull on a Hearts jersey again when the club kb'd Celtic ?250K bid.

Why?

Cause you say?:laugh:

Berra will go to whoever he wants who comes up with a half decent offer, Even if their dirty weegie fecks.

Correct :D

Drylaw Hearts
My suspicion would be that while Gary is well known and respected up in Scotland he probably doesn't have the contacts and influence to broker the sort of move Christophe will be after down south. I don't know anything about Donaghy but he may well have links to certain clubs / managers which will get Berra a more attractive move and deal.

He's an ex-Celtic youth player.

He's based in Lancashire..... could be something in the Man U links...

Joke

As soon as I read this it reminded me of when Iain Murray went to Hibs, apparently changed agents as David Murray wouldnt deal with George Wright, Murray just totally ignored Wright, next thing Murray moves to Rangers.

Maybe Murray wont deal with McKay!!!

Hope I'm waaaaaay wrong! Berra going to the OF would make me pigsick.

Christophe strikes me as being similar mentally to Craig Gordon. I know back then we had a better team, but Craig said he wouldn't move to the OF because it was just a step sideways. Christophe comes across as an intelligent lad which suggests to me he'd prefer a move to England where he'll play against better, and importantly, different players.

If you assume the OF have all the best players in Scotland then moving to either one of them would mean you actually play weaker opposition over the season.

A season in the Championship, say, will put you up against 23 different clubs and therefore surely offer much more in the way of new tests and chances to improve.

Archived