Wages now paid

southside1874

I guess we will see in the coming weeks if things have effected the players as we have a tough couple of games coming up especially Celtic who will never be as bad as they were against Hibs.

"HEARTS avoided another wages crisis yesterday by paying their players on time."

That's as far as I got. Writted by imbeciles to be read by (to?) retards.

In a slightly cut of your nose to spite your face way, I hope that when Gordon reaches the requisite number of games for Sunderland that Quinn perhaps uses the same haste to pay us as Romanov (clown) is doing with Arbroath.

Its fair enough paying bills at the 11th hour but his treatment of Arbroath is nothing short of a disgrace.

Guest JamboRobbo

Agreed it would certainly teach Romanov a lesson if Sunderland did the same.

14k is just as much to Arbroath as 330k is to HMFC.

southside1874

I think I remember Celtic holding back payment for Hartley for a long period of time...........................Romanov never went to the papers though:)

Given MS was at Man Utd from youth level to the age of 22/3 and on 12k a week for most of the last few years I am not surprised he doesnt have money problems.

I would be more relaxed if they get Jason Thomson, or Ryan McGowan out to the same thing:mw_rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

spot on!

Given MS was at Man Utd from youth level to the age of 22/3 and on 12k a week for most of the last few years I am not surprised he doesnt have money problems.

I would be more relaxed if they get Jason Thomson, or Ryan McGowan out to the same thing:mw_rolleyes:

Thomson was paid.

He was doing his shopping yesterday.:P

These guys make in a week possibly the same as you do in a month. I survive off ?450 per month. They'll be on more than that a week. I dont think they'll have been hard up, as bad as the situation is.

The ony guys who might have been "hard up" are the younger guys, who probaby live at home anyway.

I'm as dismayed as any Hearts fan that we appear to be going through this trauma on a weekly basis ..............but come on, what a freekin headline !

I don't come out of the trap and announce.... "phew that was lucky ......I only just avoided a serious crap-fest there" .............by er, actually pulling my trousers and pants down before proceeding to have a dump :evilno:

Archived