Vladimir Romanov

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

Saved my team from oblivion.

Kept us at Tynecastle.

2nd in the league and the big cup (winning my favourite game on the way 4-0 against the wee team)

Strange guy though.

Lets just hope things never become as bad as they were under the pieman.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Celebrating with his homies.

e2077dc3.jpg

The one on Vlad's left is well pleased to be near the boss.

Kept us at Tynecastle.

2nd in the league and the big cup (winning my favourite game on the way 4-0 against the wee team)

Strange guy though.

Vlad did not save our team, the players were getting paid under the pieman, we werent being chased by the courts under the pieman and we were never ?37M in debt. Not defending the pieman just giving you the proof that Vlad is the worst owner in our history and he should never have been allowed near Tynie

Financially we have never been in such dire straights since Mercer saved us, and he truly saved us. Vlads disastrous ways of running our finances have made us thr most likely team in the league to go bust

Why any Hearts fan still believes is truly beyond me, we have incident after incident after incident after incident after incident after incident after incident under Vlad. I'm sorry, I'm sure you are a true Jambo but supporting Vlad is not supporting Hearts

_44524074_romanov_sns416.jpg

That image truly scares me an idiot who knows F all about runing a football club with man who knows F all about football running our football club, frightening, just add Malofeev and its a true recipe for total disaster

Drylaw Hearts
Celebrating with his homies.

e2077dc3.jpg

"A final photo lads before you leave for Edinburgh. I'll tell Csaba he thinks you're all good players"

I'm sorry, I'm sure you are a true Jambo but supporting Vlad is not supporting Hearts

Some of us can distinguish between the two.

I would feel a lot better if I knew just a little bit more about what is going on with our financial situation at the moment. Do we have enough money to survive etc; that sort of thing.

Just a little bit of communication on that front would be lovely. Apart from that, I'm happy with Csaba and the lads.

As for Vlad per se, I'm beyond caring.

I just stick to supporting the club, not the man who owns it.

Just the one area of concern for me.

Buffalo Bill

I would feel a lot better if I knew just a little bit more about what is going on with our financial situation at the moment. Do we have enough money to survive etc; that sort of thing.

Just a little bit of communication on that front would be lovely. Apart from that, I'm happy with Csaba and the lads.

As for Vlad per se, I'm beyond caring.

I just stick to supporting the club, not the man who owns it.

Just the one area of concern for me.

Exactly the same position as mine. (However QPR keep your hands of Bruno).

Financially we have never been in such dire straights since Mercer saved us, and he truly saved us. Vlads disastrous ways of running our finances have made us thr most likely team in the league to go bust

Why any Hearts fan still believes is truly beyond me, we have incident after incident after incident after incident after incident after incident after incident under Vlad. I'm sorry, I'm sure you are a true Jambo but supporting Vlad is not supporting Hearts

So selling the ground to Cala was not a small indication of the 'dire straights' we were in at the time.

Not a pro vlad statement but in 40 years we have never had money and had to sell our best (sometimes only) player on instruction of the bank. If we go bust Robinson took us to the edge of a very high drop, Vlad pulled us back but it MAY have been short term. Anyway no-one knows what exactly is going to happen even if the "told you so's" perversely want the worst. It has not been all bad, just a mixture of blind optimism and deep pessimism.

Kept us at Tynecastle.

Strange guy though.

He did keep us a tynecastle - but for how much longer will we be there if things continue the way they are. At least with pieman we may have lost our stadium, which of course would have been heart breaking, but we would still have had players of value, a much smaller debt and PRIDE.

He did split the Old firm, beat the sc*m 4-0, and won the Scottish cup - but he delivered for one season only, since then we have sold any player of value, tumbled down the league, had a bunch of "managers" who know feck all, become the laughing stock of scottish football, players not been paid, been taking to court every other week etc etc etc

Vladimir Romanov - not as bad as the pieman???? - In my opinion they are both equally bad, and in one way or another have tried to destroy the club. Romanov seemed like a saviour after the Pieman he then went on the deliver one of the best seasons I have witnessed but since then he has destroyed the club from the ground up. He is suffocating under his huge sense of self-importance - no man will EVER be bigger than the club.

ToadKiller Dog
Go on, admit it, who's thinking about pushing him right now?

VladimirRomanov1.jpg

Should that not be pumping him instead of pushing ?.

Vlad is a knob end.We may have lost Tynie.And? End of the day i'd sooner have a decent team playing in a half empty ground than a less than 3 quarters full Tynie wi Lithuainan duds getting the **** taken out of us by the saviour Vlad.Things are going to get worse.All for what 1 good season.We also won the cup under the pieman and were up challenging for the league a lot longer than the season under vlad when we were almost out the title race after getting robbed wi the tims at new year.

So selling the ground to Cala was not a small indication of the 'dire straights' we were in at the time.

Well look what happened instead we went ?37M in debt, that was worse

We are in a far worse position now than under the Pieman.

Our most significant asset (Tynie) was valued at cira ?25-28M during the pieman era. It's worth less now and falling by the day. The debt is increasing also.

In 2009 the recession will fully bite, with significant job losses in the Lothians (RBS/HBOS) and this will also impact Hearts income.

The future is looking bleak.....

Vlad is a knob end.We may have lost Tynie.And? End of the day i'd sooner have a decent team playing in a half empty ground than a less than 3 quarters full Tynie wi Lithuainan duds getting the **** taken out of us by the saviour Vlad.Things are going to get worse.All for what 1 good season.We also won the cup under the pieman and were up challenging for the league a lot longer than the season under vlad when we were almost out the title race after getting robbed wi the tims at new year.

I dont think we'd have had a decent team and I certainly think you're being slightly optimistic thinking we'd get crowds of 33,750 at Murrayfield.

2 years of declining crowds at Murrayfield and we'd have been bust.

Not to say we aren't in a huge amount of bother at the moment but the whole idea of us surviving at Murrayfield was as much a fantasy as all those pictures with the Hearts badges, lots of maroon on the stadium and big banners on the upper tier.

Well look what happened instead we went ?37M in debt, that was worse

Playing at MF with around ?6m of debt in front of 7-8000 that would have been a real step forward.

Your arguement is weak.

The fact that land value is so poor at the moment is a god send as it means that Tynecastle will not be sold to pay off debts.

Drylaw Hearts

The fact that land value is so poor at the moment is a god send as it means that Tynecastle will not be sold to pay off debts.

:Agree:

Vlad did not save our team, the players were getting paid under the pieman, we werent being chased by the courts under the pieman and we were never ?37M in debt. Not defending the pieman just giving you the proof that Vlad is the worst owner in our history and he should never have been allowed near Tynie

Why do you even bother being a Hearts fan? Im not being a smart arse asking that,what I mean is...I wouldnt put myself through doom and gloom daily as it would affect my health.

p.s. you are defending pieman[Thee worst person ever at Hearts]

Playing at MF with around ?6m of debt in front of 7-8000 that would have been a real step forward.

Your arguement is weak.

Still putting blind faith in a man who took us ?37M in debt our worst financial position in our 134 year history, now thats weak. My argument stands, we are worse off under Vlad, we are the most likely club in the league to go bust, I hope you are right and I'm wrong, but the chances of Hearts being any force in Scotland look less likely by the day

Guest JamboRobbo
Why do you even bother being a Hearts fan?

Im not being a smart arse asking that,what I mean is...I wouldnt put myself through doom and gloom daily as it would affect my health.

Is his comment any different to the sort of things you were saying about Pieman back in the day?

e.g. http://web.archive.org/web/20000816152539/www.heartsfc.co.uk/fans/kickback/

Why did you bother being a Hearts fan when Pieman was in charge?

Drylaw Hearts
Still putting blind faith in a man who took us ?7M in debt our worst financial position in our 134 year history, now thats weak. My argument stands, we are worse off under Vlad, we are the most likely club in the league to go bust, I hope you are right and I'm wrong, but the chances of Hearts being any force in Scotland look less likely by the day

I think Livi are far more likely than us tbh.

Why do you even bother being a Hearts fan? Im not being a smart arse asking that,what I mean is...I wouldnt put myself through doom and gloom daily as it would affect my health.

re read my post the bit about "now, I'm not defending the pieman" will help

Is his comment any different to the sort of things you were saying about Pieman back in the day?

http://web.archive.org/web/20000816152539/www.heartsfc.co.uk/fans/kickback/

Why did you bother being a Hearts fan when Pieman was in charge?

Stop stalking me,ive heard what your like....boy o' boy how we laughed:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Popular :mw_rolleyes:

I think Livi are far more likely than us tbh.

Wasn't aware they were in the same league...............There was a report about SPL clubs and Hearts were in the worst position of all

As I see it Robinson got us into trouble to the extent that we needed to sell Tynecastle to survive - and the sale would just about have balanced the books

Romanov has got us into the sort of trouble that even if we sold Tynecastle now we couldnt balance the books - nowhere near it

So to that extent we are in a worse position now, but Romanov made things feel better....for about 12 months. Much in the same way that Robinson made things feel better when arrived right up until a wee while after the SMG money was spent, and even then we were fairly ambivalent until Tynecastle was "sold"

To be eternally grateful for an event which prevented the sale of some land, no matter what, appears a little short sighted.

The irony would be now if the stands at Tynecastle lasted longer than the club.

Priority check folks

Also the pieman took us to ?20M in debt, Vlad took us to ?37M in debt so who is worse, who is more likely to cause our demise (still not defending the pieman by the way)

Guest JamboRobbo
Stop stalking me,ive heard what your like....boy o' boy how we laughed:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Popular :mw_rolleyes:

Nice attempt to change the subject.

Still waiting for you to explan the difference between you slagging Pieman back then, and bighalders slagging Romaonv right now.

As I see it Robinson got us into trouble to the extent that we needed to sell Tynecastle to survive - and the sale would just about have balanced the books

Romanov has got us into the sort of trouble that even if we sold Tynecastle now we couldnt balance the books - nowhere near it

So to that extent we are in a worse position now, but Romanov made things feel better....for about 12 months. Much in the same way that Robinson made things feel better right up until a wee while after the SMG money was spent

To be eternally grateful for an event which prevented the sale of some land, no matter what, appears a little short sighted.

Priority check folks

Sadly you are correct :mad:

Drylaw Hearts
Wasn't aware they were in the same league...............There was a report about SPL clubs and Hearts were in the worst position of all

Sorry - I misunderstood.

But if you were only referring to the The SPL then we will be clear favourites to go bust unfortunately.

I dont think we'd have had a decent team and I certainly think you're being slightly optimistic thinking we'd get crowds of 33,750 at Murrayfield.

2 years of declining crowds at Murrayfield and we'd have been bust.

Not to say we aren't in a huge amount of bother at the moment but the whole idea of us surviving at Murrayfield was as much a fantasy as all those pictures with the Hearts badges, lots of maroon on the stadium and big banners on the upper tier.

You must be another vlad sheep son

Drylaw Hearts

So to that extent we are in a worse position now, but Romanov made things feel better....for about 12 months. Much in the same way that Robinson made things feel better when arrived right up until a wee while after the SMG money was spent, and even then we were fairly ambivalent until Tynecastle was "sold"

Priority check folks

Excellent post.

Nice attempt to change the subject.

Still awaiting for you to explan the difference between you slagging Pieman back then, and someone slagging Romaonv right now.

Explan??? I feel no great need to "explan" anything to you ever,but on you go and take my bait [as you do regularly] and attempt to lure other posters on your side to attack other posters who cannot agree with you[as you do regularly].:)

p.s. its explain.

Sorry - I misunderstood.

But if you were only referring to the The SPL then we will be clear favourites to go bust unfortunately.

Yep, it was a report re SPL and to us Jambos it wasn't the most pleasant of reading

Guest JamboRobbo
Explan??? I feel no great need to "explan" anything to you ever,but on you go and take my bait [as you do regularly] and attempt to lure other posters on your side to attack other posters who cannot agree with you[as you do regularly].:)

p.s. its explain.

Once again, good avoiding of answering the question. Sounds almost like an admission of being a wind up merchant.

I think you know as well as I do, the answer is that there is no difference between slagging Romanov or slagging Pieman.

They are both owners of HMFC. They are both open to criticism if they fail to live up to the expectations of HMFC supporters.

The hypocracy of your attacks on anyone who dares to criticise Romanov is unbelievable.

Once again, good avoiding of answering the question.

I think you know as well as I do, the answer is that there is no difference between slagging Romanov or slagging Pieman.

They are both owners of HMFC. They are both open to criticism if they fail to live up to the expectations of HMFC supporters.

Correct, I don't tend to slag them off, but do heavily criticise them for the financial mismanagement of Hearts, we are at risk of going under as a result of these two men (and Malofeev :tongue:)

Once again, good avoiding of answering the question. Sounds almost like an admission of being a wind up merchant.

Go away and stalk someone else:laugh:

Kept us at Tynecastle.

Strange guy though.

It took a while for this thread to get going but you just sit back and watch the car crash don't get involved now:mw_rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

OK sombody tell us the current estimated land value of tynecastle?

then can somebody show the exact at this very day debt level that the club holds i have seen estmates between ?13-?30m.

Someone can then maybe explain exactly how bad a way UBIG ,UKIOS are in.

Or is this thread just going to turn into the usual culdesac of a thread ,which gets stuck in a debate between jamborobbo and one other winding each other up.

the personal politics at play on here at times is a bit sad.

Guest JamboRobbo

Or is this thread just going to turn into the usual culdesac of a thread ,which gets stuck in a debate between jamborobbo and one other winding each other up.

the personal politics at play on here at times is a bit sad.

aye, it was a top notch, extremely insightful debate until I got involved right enough.

I shall leave you to your high brow conversation now. :mw_rolleyes:

Archived