Liverpool Protesting again!!

Cliffundo

letsmakesomenoise
They should be protesting to get rid of their manager rather than their charman. Benitez is a joke.

Aye, hes a joke right enough. One Champions League, and one other final.

Get a grip! He's actually done what our glorious leader promised to do, from his throne on Planet Zarg

Get a grip! He's actually done what our glorious leader promised to do, from his throne on Planet Zarg

Making absolutely no impact on the Premiership AGAIN. He's just lucky 4th is good enough for CL football.

The most boring team to watch imaginable. He's spent loads of money on utter trash. His only good signing has been Torres.

Making absolutely no impact on the Premiership AGAIN. He's just lucky 4th is good enough for CL football.

The most boring team to watch imaginable. He's spent loads of money on utter trash. His only good signing has been Torres.

Christ D-McG agreeing with you twice in the space of 2 mins.

Rafa is a good Manager as proved by winning the CL - that's FIVE times by the way:):):):):)

But I agree "The Pool" need to start challenging in the premiership BUT we do NOT have the attacking nous to break down mediocre defences week in week out.

I also agree they can be boring and will pass a team to death on the park but without that spark in the final third. Torres is Superb but other than that we are fairly average up top compared to Man U ( SPEW!! ) and The Arsenal

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Without Gerrard and Torres they are on par with Man City/Everton.

How long does it take to realise you can't keep rotating players especially with an average squad.

The Liverpool fans seem to love him though.

They were crap tonight and that Lucas isnae half mince.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd are light years ahead of these time warped Scousers.

The quicker they realise this and accept it the better.

good to see eck miller using his hobos influence:):):):)[/quote

What a job this guy has got..in saying that he did win the Hobos a trophy, albeit a diddy one;)

Christ D-McG agreeing with you twice in the space of 2 mins.

Rafa is a good Manager as proved by winning the CL - that's FIVE times by the way:):):):):)

But I agree "The Pool" need to start challenging in the premiership BUT we do NOT have the attacking nous to break down mediocre defences week in week out.

I also agree they can be boring and will pass a team to death on the park but without that spark in the final third. Torres is Superb but other than that we are fairly average up top compared to Man U ( SPEW!! ) and The Arsenal

;)

Liverpool just constantly seem to be cutting back on themselves when going forward, nobody seems to have the belief to go with the ball themselves apart from Gerrard/Torres.

Big money spent on players like Kuyt, Voronin, Lucas, Aurelia, Arbeloa etc is what is costing you. Outwith Gerrard & Torres, and probably Carragher, none of the rest would get a game for the other teams in the "big 4".

Just to let you know you've agreed with an Everton fans view of your club by the way.

:P

Rudolf's Mate

Mascareno (not correct spelling) is a class player. I think Liverpool have great players however they don't seem to play well as a team.

Great post

Can you provide me with a link to Mr. Romanov's comments please?

And if what you say is true then what is your your solution ?

REALITY PLEASE!!!!!

Demonstration just ended.

Respect for making a point though.

Fair play, they made their point and left. canny do any more than that.

;)

Liverpool just constantly seem to be cutting back on themselves when going forward, nobody seems to have the belief to go with the ball themselves apart from Gerrard/Torres.

Big money spent on players like Kuyt, Voronin, Lucas, Aurelia, Arbeloa etc is what is costing you. Outwith Gerrard & Torres, and probably Carragher, none of the rest would get a game for the other teams in the "big 4".

Just to let you know you've agreed with an Everton fans view of your club by the way.

:P

Agree with bit in bold...............and by the way Moyes is doing a guid job with The Blues......always hard to beat and they will be challenging for that 4th spot:rolleyes:

gorgie rd eh11
Fair play, they made their point and left. canny do any more than that.

Nothing stopping you meth. Get on with it. Look forward to it. Got a feeling we'll see nothing though. But you'll probably continue to talk a good protest.

I think Liverpool should do a "Chelsea" and sack Rafa Benitez and appoint Alex Miller on a long term contract.

gorgie rd eh11
I think Liverpool should do a "Chelsea" and sack Rafa Benitez and appoint Alex Miller on a long term contract.

Aye, we could see the flair football, that hibs have always played, at Anfield. Never mind five european cups, were they the first team to play in the european cup after finishing fifth.

Archived