New defender in January?

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

News just in from Peebles:

According to today's Sunday Post, Hearts have 'lined up' a deal to bring a 20 year-old left-sided Lithuanian defender in January - cannae quite mind the laddie's name, but if begins with an 'F', and he apparantly impressed fairly recently against the Scotland under-21 side.

I'm pretty sure that there was a thread on JKB about this a while back - if this should be in the 'rumours Rodney' section, please feel to move it, mods!

I can't see a link for this story on the Sunday Post site, but it's in the hard copy, which I read at Granbo's.

Is my maw the only person in Scotland who still reads the Sunday Post?

Doctor FinnBarr
News just in from Peebles:

According to today's Sunday Post, Hearts have 'lined up' a deal to bring a 20 year-old left-sided Lithuanian defender in January - cannae quite mind the laddie's name, but if begins with an 'F', and he apparantly impressed fairly recently against the Scotland under-21 side.

I'm pretty sure that there was a thread on JKB about this a while back - if this should be in the 'rumours Rodney' section, please feel to move it, mods!

I can't see a link for this story on the Sunday Post site, but it's in the hard copy, which I read at Granbo's.

Is my maw the only person in Scotland who still reads the Sunday Post?

No my old man as well but hes 83!

Shame about having to miss "Oor Wullie" and the "Broons" tho.

:D

The Old Tolbooth
Tin hat on but I think christian dailly would be good a good signing

I said that before he went to der hun, and I still think he would be a decent addition.

everyone is entitled to a opinion...........thats all I want to say:emoticon_spam:

He?s the younger one at Rangers, yeah? I reckon the kid is a prospect:tongue:

I said that before he went to der hun, and I still think he would be a decent addition.

Would walk into our team and improve it instantly.

Doctor FinnBarr

I agree with the 1st bit John, but now, no flipping chance!

:evilno:

Johanes de Silentio

The same article also mentions Q.P.R's alleged interest in Bruno, and West Brom scratching their monkey-heids about Larry's availability.

The article also alledges that the young Lith lad is being brought in to replace Berra, who could be on his way.

I'd prefer it if he was to provide serious competition at L.B.

Anyone know the lad's name?

Drylaw Hearts

I'd rather we signed Russel Anderson than Christian Dailly.

The chances of us signing either is squeezed in between nil and zero though.

Johanes de Silentio
There was a story in the EEN about a year ago that Fridrikas was in line for a move to Tynie.

That's the fellie! Three points, sir!

Drylaw Hearts
The same article also mentions Q.P.R's alleged interest in Bruno, and West Brom scratching their monkey-heids about Larry's availability.

The article also alledges that the young Lith lad is being brought in to replace Berra, who could be on his way.

I'd prefer it if he was to provide serious competition at L.B.

Anyone know the lad's name?

No.38 ?

A player who would probably want above average wages, is on the downward slope and would have zero re-sale value is really not the way we should be going just now.

You should just concentrate more on what your fingers are typing ?? :mw_rolleyes:

Archived