Curse of Manager of the Month

Groot

Mac_fae_Gillie
Get it right up the wee ginger pube.

pity it was hobos who won the match

If only it wasn't against hibs.

If only we didn't play celtic next week,imagine if boruc played like that next week and Hearts won...OK wishfull thinking.

PLEASE PLEASE lets this be a week of turmoil for the ginger git.........

If only it wasn't against hibs.

If only we didn't play celtic next week,imagine if boruc played like that next week and Hearts won...OK wishfull thinking.

PLEASE PLEASE lets this be a week of turmoil for the ginger git.........

I?m always happy to see either of the OF get beaten. Doesn?t bother me that it was Hibs who did it. Feels like 2005 all over again...OF are weak and dropping points against other teams. I just wish we were a bit stronger than we are. Without Bruno we?re very average though...

Slightly off topic!

Anyone catch the article on Hearts financial plight in the Sunday Herald? Thought Michael Grant's interpretation of Csaba's comments was pretty ignorant and the resulting criticism was totally unjustified.

http://www.sundayherald.com/sport/shfootball/display.var.2473534.0.the_worst_of_times.php

Slightly off topic!

Anyone catch the article on Hearts financial plight in the Sunday Herald? Thought Michael Grant's interpretation of Csaba's comments was pretty ignorant and the resulting criticism was totally unjustified.

http://www.sundayherald.com/sport/shfootball/display.var.2473534.0.the_worst_of_times.php

Yep, no comment on the insensitivity of the original question but plenty in the tenuous interpretation of the jocular response. Sports journalists are so stupid. Grant!, you plum, stick to writing about football and steer clear of the business or socio-economic musings please...

Archived