Bolton versus Chelsea

DB-14

Well the postponement of the Motherwell game has turned out to be not to bad for me, as I can now actually attend the game as yesterday I attended Bolton Wanderers versus Chelsea, and was most impressed with both the stadium, the supporters and the overall game.

The Reebok Stadium is very easy to get to and is very clean with good food and a smashing pint. :laugh: So the day instantly started well.

The supporters were also first class as even when they went 2-0 down they continued to sing and provide support for their club which is something I have rarely seen at Tynecastle in the past few seasons.

The overall game was excellent, both sides had their chances and was a fairly enthralling game, Chelsea when on the attack are magnificent and Deco's goal was tremendous. Overall a good day.

:)

FTH.

How did you get to the game ?

A long drive. :laugh:

However, the stadium is very easy to get to. :)

FTH.

Arnold Rothstein
A long drive. :laugh:

However, the stadium is very easy to get to. :)

FTH.

That must have been a very quick decision!

Well the postponement of the Motherwell game has turned out to be not to bad for me, as I can now actually attend the game as yesterday I attended Bolton Wanderers versus Chelsea, and was most impressed with both the stadium, the supporters and the overall game.

The Reebok Stadium is very easy to get to and is very clean with good food and a smashing pint. :laugh: So the day instantly started well.

The supporters were also first class as even when they went 2-0 down they continued to sing and provide support for their club which is something I have rarely seen at Tynecastle in the past few seasons.

The overall game was excellent, both sides had their chances and was a fairly enthralling game, Chelsea when on the attack are magnificent and Deco's goal was tremendous. Overall a good day.

:)

FTH.

Glad you enjoyed it, there will be a few of us on here very jealous!

Archived