Good News(Hopefully)

rickyjambo

According to Campbell Ogilvie's interview in the Scotsman on 27th Nov, "Two positive and major commercial partnerships are due to be announced within the next few weeks". Does anybody have any more info on what they might be.

Good question! I hope he wasn't completely blindsided by what happened over the following week or so, and that he is in the loop to some degree - but... :eek:

I'm not sure but we can rule out Scottish Water and Bed and Bath Uk as potential commercial partners.

:D

You are just soooooooo negative at times

But you beat me to it :tongue:

According to Campbell Ogilvie's interview in the Scotsman on 27th Nov, "Two positive and major commercial partnerships are due to be announced within the next few weeks". Does anybody have any more info on what they might be.

yeah apparently Friendfinder.com is gona be our new sponsor and Vlad is hosting next years comedy awards, partnerships r us :worthless_thread:

No idea, but if I was the head of a major commercial partnership, right now I'd be doing a bit of credit checking and ensuring 100% that my company wasnt being exposed to financial risk or risk of reputation.

I just find it pathetic that the media leave no stone unturned when it comes to reporting negatives about Hearts, but when it comes to anything positive, it barely gets a mention.

I just find it pathetic that the media leave no stone unturned when it comes to reporting negatives about Hearts, but when it comes to anything positive, it barely gets a mention.

Good News has never sold a paper. It's just the nature of the beast.....

Right now CO is going to be absolutely livid. He's wheeled out to do that interview and watches as the rug is pulled out from under him.

Good news? You're having a laugh.

The most pointless Press Conference - ever.

What press conference are you talking about?

Is this the one where the Daily Record said there was to be an announcement about our financial situation?

Is this the one where the Daily Record said there was to be an announcement about our financial situation?

I think he was referring to the build up to the announcement that said we had agreed a deal with a Czech airline to reduce the travel costs to a Euro tie :)

That would be because no good news has been announced.

As for the links, definitly think Edinburgh Rugby is going to be one after last weekend.

As for "major", after the way they spun the czech airlines deal in advance, its no wonder people are cynical.

Guess The Crowd

The irony of the latest wages nightmare happening immediately after the CO interview was not lost on many people, especially Graham Spiers who chose to slaughter Hearts last Monday rather than giving them the credit they were due for beating Rangers.

Hopefully, therefore, Ewan can arrange a follow up interview with CO as soon as possible.......

Drylaw Hearts

?

I thought the emboldened words might have given you a wee clue.

I think he was referring to the build up to the announcement that said we had agreed a deal with a Czech airline to reduce the travel costs to a Euro tie :)

Correct.

IIRC it was the day after the Home tie v Sparta Prague at MF when the vast majority of fans going had already booked up

?

I thought the emboldened words might have given you a wee clue.

I like your signature that if you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Let me give you one I've just made up

If you keep living in the past, you will fail to maximise your opportunities for the future.

Simple - do you trust/believe Campbell Ogilvie or not?

Drylaw Hearts

I like your signature that if you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Let me give you one I've just made up

If you keep living in the past, you will fail to maximise your opportunities for the future.

Wonderful.

Simple - do you trust/believe Campbell Ogilvie or not?

I trust him and I believe he believes what he says.

Wonderful.

I trust him and I believe he believes what he says.

Not the question I asked.

And what about our debtors?

Drylaw Hearts
Not the question I asked.

And what about our debtors?

I don't belive everything CO has said will go the way he thinks it's going to go.

As for our debtors......

What about them ?

I don't belive everything CO has said will go the way he thinks it's going to go.

As for our debtors......

What about them ?

Still trying to be evasive I see.

Do you believe what CO says about 2 positive and major commercial partnerships in the offing - yes or no?

The debtors point as you are well aware relates to another thread which you spectacularly failed to reply to but I'll leave that meantime as it is in danger of taking this thread off course (which would suit the doom merchants).

rudi must stay

he's probably counting the deal with Citroen as one. Not sure what the other one is though

Drylaw Hearts
Still trying to be evasive I see.

Do you believe what CO says about 2 positive and major commercial partnerships in the offing - yes or no?

If CO says there are 2 deals looming then YES I believe him.

The debtors point as you are well aware relates to another thread which you spectacularly failed to reply to but I'll leave that meantime as it is in danger of taking this thread off course (which would suit the doom merchants).

Point me in the right direction and I'll gladly answer your question JamboAl.

If CO says there are 2 deals looming then YES I believe him.

Good - that's something nice and positive for you to latch on to.

Point me in the right direction and I'll gladly answer your question JamboAl.

It's entitled

SO WHERE IS THE CLUB STATEMENT ?????

Archived