DON'T MAKE LIVE .... weird, even for the EEN!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Is this just a mistake or am I missing something?

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-v-Motherwell-DON39T-MAKE.4768108.jp

I just don't understand.

The page shouldnt have been made live.

Im guessing someone has missed the obvious instruction.

We do that at my work when something isnt to hit the system and rename the file to add Don't _____ at the end.

A simple admin error.

Obviously the placeholder for the match report. Surprised it doesn't say something like "Hearts, obviously affected by the wages crisis - blah Romanov, blah adminstration, blah transfers out, blah sources. . Completely dominated by a Motherwell side blah.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Obviously the placeholder for the match report. Surprised it doesn't say something like "Hearts, obviously affected by the wages crisis - blah Romanov, blah adminstration, blah transfers out, blah sources. . Completely dominated by a Motherwell side blah.

Lol

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Thanks - I see what's meant now.

Obviously, the easiest way to keep the place ready for when the game is played would be to just write:

FTH :107years:

in big friendly letters.

But I don't suppose the EEN will do that. Will they?

Archived