Paul Ince - Conspiracy... Out To Destroy Him

Sherlock

'Paul Ince, the manager of Blackburn Rovers, rounded on his critics last night, accusing them of conspiring to get him sacked because they are envious of his career as a successful player for Manchester United...'

Nothing to do with the fact that your second bottom and only two points off WBA who play tomorrow...

Nothing to do with your impressive record of no wins in ten league matches or only six wins in twenty games...

Nothing to do with you being an arrogant ****.

Anyone who insists on people calling him 'The Guv'nor' deserves to get the boot.

Arnold Rothstein
'Paul Ince, the manager of Blackburn Rovers, rounded on his critics last night, accusing them of conspiring to get him sacked because they are envious of his career as a successful player for Manchester United...'

Nothing to do with the fact that your second bottom and only two points off WBA who play tomorrow...

Nothing to do with your impressive record of no wins in ten league matches or only six wins in twenty games...

Nothing to do with you being an arrogant ****.

Anyone who insists on people calling him 'The Guv'nor' deserves to get the boot.

He's a bawbag. Well out of his depth also.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I honestly hate Paul Ince.

Read an article about the gay jibes aimed at Graeme Le Saux and guess who was one of the worst players for it? Yep, Paul Ince.

His moustache looks ridiculous as well.

5.jpg

Has he not regularly claimed in the past that english football is racist and that is why there are hardly any black managers?

Wonder how long til that excuse is trotted out.

His comments on Keanes sacking were pathetic too - he managed to turn it into how the media had it in for managers like "them"

Paul Ince is a master tacticion.

15not2f.gif

Haha that is brilliant!

Must be fake, surely!

Total rubber-lipped racist ****.

Do they do irony in your part of the world? Or self-awareness, for that matter? :mad:

Do they do irony in your part of the world? Or self-awareness, for that matter? :mad:

They obviously don't do principles in your part of the world. :evilno:

Just that you obviously have no principles, based on your previous posts.

Baws. I made a mistake, did my time, and returned to a ribbing. That's all there is to it. I take it you've never made a mistake yourself?

Baws. I made a mistake, did my time, and returned to a ribbing. That's all there is to it. I take it you've never made a mistake yourself?

Oh, I've made plenty of mistakes in my life but I've always been true to my word.

A concept which is clearly lost on you.

Oh, I've made plenty of mistakes in my life but I've always been true to my word.

A concept which is clearly lost on you.

Ever said anything stupid or made any stupid promises when drunk? Which I wasn't - though I was clearly losing it a bit at the time, to say the least.

Paul Ince has always been a ******.

And he'll probably still be a ****** until the day he dies.

Bet you wouldn't think that if he'd played for City instead!

Bet you wouldn't think that if he'd played for City instead!

He was a ****** even before he signed for the rags.

He was a ****** even before he signed for the rags.

What if he'd posed in a City shirt, though?

I don't disagree, by the way - though arrogance is a pre-requisite for a lot of successful sportsmen. Trouble is, both he and Keano have been/are being brought down by that very thing in management.

What if he'd posed in a City shirt, though?

I don't disagree, by the way - though arrogance is a pre-requisite for a lot of successful sportsmen. Trouble is, both he and Keano have been/are being brought down by that very thing in management.

He'd still have been a ******.

No wonder the West Ham fans still give him pelters. He's their very own Paul Ritchie.

The fact that it was a rag shirt just made it a bit worse :D

Ever said anything stupid or made any stupid promises when drunk? Which I wasn't - though I was clearly losing it a bit at the time, to say the least.

Shaun, you posted in your usual long winded style that you wouldn't be posting on this forum again after being exposed as a cyber messageboard attention whore and charlatan. Yet here you still are.

Clearly your word isn't worth a bolt.

Shaun, you posted in your usual long winded style that you wouldn't be posting on this forum again after being exposed as a cyber messageboard attention whore and charlatan. Yet here you still are.

Clearly your word isn't worth a bolt.

Bollocks. Do you post on hibs.net, by the way? Someone chased me over there and started calling me every name under the sun in the day or two afterwards - I wonder if it was you?

And it's very simple. I behaved like a complete idiot, and remain very sorry and embarrassed by it all. I could either have carried on behaving like an idiot by staying away; or come back, admit I'd been a fud, and just move on. So I chose the latter.

Bollocks. Do you post on hibs.net, by the way? Someone chased me over there and started calling me every name under the sun in the day or two afterwards - I wonder if it was you?

And it's very simple. I behaved like a complete idiot, and remain very sorry and embarrassed by it all. I could either have carried on behaving like an idiot by staying away; or come back, admit I'd been a fud, and just move on. So I chose the latter.

Handled pretty maturely I thought.

As ColinMaroon may say, let he who is without guilt...................

Time to move on I'd say.

Calm down dear, twasn't me, you clearly have a knack for rubbing folk up the wrong way.

So you agree your word means the square root of hee haw?

As a quick aside, please remember this is a family board and try and refrain from using sweary words to start your posts.

Calm down dear, twasn't me, you clearly have a knack for rubbing folk up the wrong way.

As a quick aside, please remember this is a family board and try and refrain from using sweary words to start your posts.

I agree that I made a very big mistake, and have moved on from it. It's time others did the same.

Ooh look at her! :mw_rolleyes:

Calm down, calm down....

As you well know, we all have our moments :mw_rolleyes:

Cheers and all.

I agree that I made a very big mistake, and have moved on from it. It's time others did the same.

Moving on by going back on your word.

You're a fraud Shaun.

When was Ince ever a great player??

Average player, below average manager.

Spot on Toni.

Dennis Wise Mark II for me.

Thug who thought he was the proverbial "hard man" - never liked him and Blackburn should get shot if they want to stay up

Moving on by going back on your word.

You're a fraud Shaun.

FFS. You do realise this is a football message board, yes?

Chill out.

Paul Ince is a xxxx; the fact he ever wore the glorious red shirt makes me want to puke.

(As for those taking the discussion off topic to embark upon their own personal bo**cks: get a room.)

Read an article about the gay jibes aimed at Graeme Le Saux and guess who was one of the worst players for it? Yep, Paul Ince.

5.jpg

He seems like a thoroughly horrible man.

Arrogant, thick and full of self importance. That Graeme Le Saux story was shocking.

Despite being integral to one of the great United teams, I ****ing hate the ****.

His celebrations after scoring the equaliser for Liverpool against United in '99, knowing full well he had maybe cost us the league, were the actions of an arrogant, ingrateful ******.

Hope he rots.

5.jpg

looks like KID CREOLE he was a ***** too:):):)

Despite being integral to one of the great United teams, I ****ing hate the ****.

His celebrations after scoring the equaliser for Liverpool against United in '99, knowing full well he had maybe cost us the league, were the actions of an arrogant, ingrateful ******.

Hope he rots.

Reds fans are not too fond of him either despite that goal. He went blubbing to the S*n of all papers when Houllier began to prefer picking a young lad called Gerrard instead of him.

Archived