Help with my shares.

3inaBednar

I have around 300 shares in HMFC and was just thinking exactly what are they useful for in their current state? I've never really thought about it since a while back when the majority were sold to the Romanov. Could they be good for anything in future say a new owner came in and bought up all Romanov's shares?

cheers for any info.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

You get a copy of the accounts and get access to AGMs and other meetings.

I'm keeping mine but I saw a guy selling them on Ebay a while back. 25 quid a share!

I have around 300 shares in HMFC and was just thinking exactly what are they useful for in their current state? I've never really thought about it since a while back when the majority were sold to the Romanov. Could they be good for anything in future say a new owner came in and bought up all Romanov's shares?

cheers for any info.

With VR owning the club they would be useful if you run out of andrex.:P

Tiberius Stinkfinger

cheers for any info.

Sell them on e-bay for ?20 a share and undercut the fella punting them at ?25.

Make yerself a few bucks and keep 1 for posterity.

I have 1 left myself ;)

I've never received accounts or anything to do with the AGM. Maybe they have the wrong address as I've moved a couple of times since I got them. Guess i should write to the club to update it.

As i thought, good to have the certificate in a frame but useful for nowt else.

In thinking though if the club was sold to somebody would the shares not become of value again if say their were three new owners as a consortium and the new owners split Romanov's share between them, then nobody would have a controlling share so would they not be of value again??

Drylaw Hearts
I've never received accounts or anything to do with the AGM. Maybe they have the wrong address as I've moved a couple of times since I got them. Guess i should write to the club to update it.

In thinking though if the club was sold to somebody would the shares not become of value again if say their were three new owners as a consortium and the new owners split Romanov's share between them, then nobody would have a controlling share so would they not be of value again??

Theyll never be worth anything of any decent value.

As previously suggested put them on Ebay and get yourself some extra dough.

Keep some for yourself for sentimental reasons.

Theyll never be worth anything of any decent value.

As previously suggested put them on Ebay and get yourself some extra dough.

Keep some for yourself for sentimental reasons.

Any value would be nice, no bothered if it's decent!!:P

2p a share would be a step forward!

You'd need to write to the share registrar with your address change although I'm not sure who they are noty, possibly Equinity. The club should be able to confirm.

Any value would be nice, no bothered if it's decent!!:P

2p a share would be a step forward!

You'd need to write to the share registrar with your address change although I'm not sure who they are noty, possibly Equinity. The club should be able to confirm.

your spot on DEX here is a link i found handy.

http://www.shareview.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

cheers for any info.

You're liable for part of the players' unpaid wages.

The bailiffs will be visiting you on Monday.

nae chance of me selling, my share certificate will probably now become a wee bit of Hearts history in the coming decades!!

Archived