Any takers?

ToYouToMe

If indeed the club were to go up for sale as some see likely as UBIG try to stem their losses, are there any realistic potential buyers that people know of?

Not me mate, its coming up for christmas and im a bit skint

But on a serious note, what about that plumbers name i have heard in the past that was trying to get a few people together to buy out vlad.

[quote name=The Dazzler;666062

But on a serious note' date=' what about that plumbers name i have heard in the past that was trying to get a few people together to buy out vlad.[/quote]

Joe?

If indeed the club were to go up for sale as some see likely as UBIG try to stem their losses, are there any realistic potential buyers that people know of?

Yes. That sellik-loving plumber bloke from Gilmerton would be a certainty to buy.

scott herbertson

I have around ?20,000 in cash which was going to go towards a new kitchen. If I can do the deal before my wife gets up this morning I'm willing to face the consequences...

Anyone got the other ?39,980,000 ?

Sheriff Fatman
Not me mate, its coming up for christmas and im a bit skint

But on a serious note, what about that plumbers name i have heard in the past that was trying to get a few people together to buy out vlad.

Aye him being in the construction game and having all those Icelandic banker friends means they are minted at the moment. Oh wait, both those industries are screwed at the moment and Iceland is bankrupt.

Aye him being in the construction game and having all those Icelandic banker friends means they are minted at the moment. Oh wait, both those industries are screwed at the moment and Iceland is bankrupt.

That is just typical of Hearts' luck is it not?

Jambof3tornado

I think it would be very difficult to find anyone in the current climate to buy out Vlad. Vlad will know this also and will try to keep us afloat through troubled times,and this may involve drastic cost cutting. Dont panic!!!!:)

I have around ?20,000 in cash which was going to go towards a new kitchen. If I can do the deal before my wife gets up this morning I'm willing to face the consequences...

Anyone got the other ?39,980,000 ?

Great start. If we can find another 99 people as minted as you then it is game on.

Just need to convince a bank to hand over a loan facility of ?8m - secured on Tynecastle.

And then to convince UBIG to sell at that price.

Drylaw Hearts

If Therapist only stopped flying all over the World on these damn exotic holidays 4 times a year he could buy us himself.

Great start. If we can find another 99 people as minted as you then it is game on.

Just need to convince a bank to hand over a loan facility of ?8m - secured on Tynecastle.

And then to convince UBIG to sell at that price.

Whether a total of ?10m for Debt and Equity is correct or not*, you've obliquely highlighted one of the more positive aspects of this whole situation.

If UBIG are getting out the likes of Cala Homes are less likely to be circling like Vultures.

The Credit Crunch may have reduced the amount of capital available to potential investors but the collapse in the property market means that the amount of Capital required has fallen as well.

* The way things are going if it is correct now it won't be for long and if it isn't it probably will be at some point.

Whether a total of ?10m for Debt and Equity is correct or not*, you've obliquely highlighted one of the more positive aspects of this whole situation.

If UBIG are getting out the likes of Cala Homes are less likely to be circling like Vultures.

The Credit Crunch may have reduced the amount of capital available to potential investors but the collapse in the property market means that the amount of Capital required has fallen as well.

* The way things are going if it is correct now it won't be for long and if it isn't it probably will be at some point.

Yes, my positive mood of a couple of weeks ago has returned.

For the first time in at least a decade (ie before the housing market really took off) it is possible that a football club rather than a developer could be the source of the biggest bid for the land. It is great news - not for UBIG - but for a potential buyer.

If Therapist only stopped flying all over the World on these damn exotic holidays 4 times a year he could buy us himself.

He'd be more likely to put money into his beloved Rangers than us!

Archived