I told everyone so!

Jambo2006

I posted last week a thread on here seeing we are doing reasonably well just now the press would dig up a load of Sh*t about the club and I was right ....I rest my case!

They just cannot stand it

siegementality
I posted last week a thread on here seeing we are doing reasonably well just now the press would dig up a load of Sh*t about the club and I was right ....I rest my case!

Now do you intend to do your usual and start some sheitty thread then disappear and contribute nothing to it thereafter?. I hope so.

Drylaw Hearts

Oh dear.

The problem is it's not sh*t.

If it was......Hearts would be taking them to Court.

I posted last week a thread on here seeing we are doing reasonably well just now the press would dig up a load of Sh*t about the club

The problem is though, under Romanov they don;t have to dig very deep!

In fact half the time we deliver the product in brown paper bags to their door.

Phew! For a minute there i thought Hearts were suffering major cashflow problems as a result of gross mismanagement.

Thank god it's all just paper talk :D

Phew! For a minute there i thought Hearts were suffering major cashflow problems as a result of gross mismanagement.

Thank god it's all just paper talk :D

You seem to have a very sad life.

LOL. What a tadger.

Now do you intend to do your usual and start some sheitty thread then disappear and contribute nothing to it thereafter?. I hope so.

Infact it's not a shietty thread as you put it it's fact ...so if you have something constructive to say tell me and bring it on!

I don't even want to begin to consider what he thinks about when he masturbates.

The only person who does that is the owner of the club coz he's the biggest one of them all

siegementality
Infact it's not a shietty thread as you put it it's fact ...so if you have something constructive to say tell me and bring it on!

"bring it on!", FFS what one are you Smashy or Nicey? have you not got some Nik Kershaw choon to spin in radioland?

Wow ! How fantastic ! So insightful.

Why don't you join the queue ?

Two years and a thousand posts. That's like, nearly a post and a half every day.:eek::rolleyes:

I think the OP's point is valid to an extent. It is clear we have financial problems but the media seem to revel in it. You might say that is Vlad's fault and it may be so. But how many other chairmen in Scotland are reading about Hearts and thinking, "oh crap my club is not far from being in that state"?

If we are suffering there is a very good chance that some of the smaller clubs are one step away from the same situation or worse. But the media is not going to go digging into the finances of these clubs is it?

So, as stated on another thread, The Guardian, The EEN, The Sun, Sky Sports News, Christophe Berra and Andrew Driver are all making it up because we are doing well?

How do you work that out?

I am almost certain that Berra and Driver had some discussion at Riccarton, saying that things were going so well they had to spoil it for the club. Seems you don't need to have any brains to be a DJ.:rolleyes:

What is the point in this thread?

Sure, the press like to stir things but surely no-one can deny that there are problems?

I'm really struggling to see what you are gloating about.

Archived