What date EXACTLY does the January transfer window open?

3inaBednar

cheers guys, guess we are gona loose some players before the two derby's - will make it all the sweeter if we pump them.... notice i said if, no jinxes set by me!!:P:107years:

Dagger Is Back

Yeah but is it happening next year? Is it not only every four years like the WC? Even if it does happen in 2009 this year was a leap year so should that not make it the 2nd?

With the 1st and 2nd being public holidays and the 3rd and 4th a weekend, its really going to be upto the SFA as to when they open/reopen.

Its feasible that it won't be until Monday 5th. Also even if we do sell someone it would need both FA's to be open.

I think its all going to depend on who rangers and celtic want to sign....

Guest juvehearts

i think the GFA are open for buisness from the bells.

i think they have to as UEFA sanction the window do they not?

some poor bassa's gonae have to be at hampden for the bells & over the holiday weekend

if u think about it, its what they get paid to do.

i think the GFA are open for buisness from the bells.

i think they have to as UEFA sanction the window do they not?

some poor bassa's gonae have to be at hampden for the bells & over the holiday weekend

if u think about it, its what they get paid to do.

Sort of. Individual associations can and do have leeway to change things about. The last one was put back by 24 hours as the closing day of the window fell on a Sunday. Its feasible that if no one is open until the 5th, the window can stay open that extra time too.

Archived