Interesting ?

grumpyespana

Just been on the 606 web page and one of the posts concerning our jambos has been taken of by the beep, what it said was that a member of staff who had been chatting to this lad said that all the fuss about unpaid wages was down to the Hearts moving to a new system of paying wages monthly instead of weekly.

Grumpy.

Nucky Thompson
Just been on the 606 web page and one of the posts concerning our jambos has been taken of by the beep, what it said was that a member of staff who had been chatting to this lad said that all the fuss about unpaid wages was down to the Hearts moving to a new system of paying wages monthly instead of weekly.

Grumpy.

Why would that get taken off??

maroonlegions

Because there is no hidden agenda that they can make up from it, theBBC showing their true colours eh.:cool:

MackaysCentreSpot

No offence mate and this is not a dig at you but I thought the reason for that stood out a mile.

Nucky Thompson
No offence mate and this is not a dig at you but I thought the reason for that stood out a mile.
Yeah I know, but things on messageboards only get removed if they break rules, like swearing etc..

MackaysCentreSpot
A new system where certain players are paid days later than the rest?

These certain players agreed to have their wages deferred to a later date according to the club.

Do you have any proof that is not the case?

Thunderstruck

Here's an acronym that stands for how to completely f***-up payment of wages when a new system is introduced..... JPA

That's the Joint Pay Administration system that was introduced by MOD a year or two ago at a cost of ?many millions. It took many months and many fixes to get that working properly.

Grumpy.

heres the guys new article....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F12013254?thread=6126852&show=50

These certain players agreed to have their wages deferred to a later date according to the club.

Do you have any proof that is not the case?

Why did they need to defer the wages though?

MackaysCentreSpot
Why did they need to defer the wages though?

Well I am sure you and I are in the same position mate along with everyone on this board and the thousands of Hearts fans out there.

We can speculate but we do not know the answer to that question or many of the questions being asked regarding our club and its owner.

Archived