Berra, Kingston, Driver......

boy_in_maroon

boy_in_maroon

Heard this morning that Berra, Kingston, and Driver, have to move on in january for a combind sum of 8 million, whether this is nonsence or not i do not know, anyone else heard anything on this story? :sad::sad:

Heard this morning that Berra, Kingston, and Driver, have to move on in january for a combind sum of 8 million, whether this is nonsence or not i do not know, anyone else heard anything on this story? :sad::sad:

Vlad selling our best three players halfway through the season when we are going for Europe and have another huge derby 1/3 of the way through January?

Surely not!!

Believe :rolleyes:

8million Lituanian pounds?

IF it's just those 3...

- Kingston (?3m) going many on here could live with.

- Berra (?4m) would be missed big time but we have karipidis and rapnik.

- Driver (?1m) going would be a blow but he's replaceable, jury is still out on his full potential.

*Disclaimer - Prices quoted may not be 100% accurate, ask in store for details.

Say What Again

It would make perfect sense. We need the money plain and simple.

I'm sure others will go in January too. Makela for example.

IF it's just those 3...

- Kingston (?3m) going many on here could live with.

- Berra (?4m) would be missed big time but we have karipidis and rapnik.

- Driver (?1m) going would be a blow but he's replaceable, jury is still out on his full potential.

*Disclaimer - Prices quoted may not be 100% accurate, ask in store for details.

Yea sure, but when do we ever actually replace anyone?

For too long were we weak down the left hand side without fyssas (although due to age), rudi (had to wait until driver matured) Hartley (until aguiar has finally found form).

I very much doubt we will be able to replace any off the players we sell, after all its not as if we are selling to buy, were are selling to keep funds within the club ect...

marshallschunkychicken
Driver going nowhere....

I hope not. Edit: as in, I hope he's not going anywhere. Just to clarify. Thanks.

jamboinglasgow
Yea sure, but when do we ever actually replace anyone?

For too long were we weak down the left hand side without fyssas (although due to age), rudi (had to wait until driver matured) Hartley (until aguiar has finally found form).

I very much doubt we will be able to replace any off the players we sell, after all its not as if we are selling to buy, were are selling to keep funds within the club ect...

Sadly I agree with you, I dont know who we could replace Driver with, the only youngster possible to come up is Roco Visconte or (after seeing his performance for the U19s) Ross McKenzie. But both are too young and Roco is only just coming back from injury.

With the right scouting system I am sure Csaba should hopefully find a replacement. But it needs to be done right. Rather not lose Driver or Berra though.

Driver going nowhere....

Is that just your hunch Dexter?

Personally, keeping Bruno till the end of the season is key for me. If that means we have to sell Berra, Driver and Kingston in January then I could live with that.

jamboinglasgow
McGhee coming to Hearts... ;)

to be fair he was until he had a panic attack at Gatwick airport, i think its called iwannabethecelticmangerritus

Can anyone tell me where this 'six players out in January' story has come from? Seems to have appeared out of nowhere!

Archived