Edinburgh bit like marmite

Civil Jambo

Is it just me or is anyone getting sick of living in town? it takes ages to get anywhere thanks to those c&nts in the council deciding to do roads on every maion road aswell as the current trams nonsense! i'm begining to feel like the council are trying to drive out the cities population they way they go about planning! I think the council are just a bunch of hobos! look at the stadium planning app for example they wont even look at it until next year!:hobofish:

Is it just me or is anyone getting sick of living in town? it takes ages to get anywhere thanks to those c&nts in the council deciding to do roads on every maion road aswell as the current trams nonsense! i'm begining to feel like the council are trying to drive out the cities population they way they go about planning! I think the council are just a bunch of hobos! look at the stadium planning app for example they wont even look at it until next year!:hobofish:

Was feeling a bit like that until recently when I spent a few days in London. Couldn't wait to get back up here after that!

Archived