Campbell Ogilvie - Where are you

bighalders

CO has had some terrific articles in national newspapers recently and seems aware and supportive of Vlads plans which is reassuring and was very welcome on here.

However, when there are major issues arising, we are regularly met with silence. If all the negative stories about our finances for example are just stirring by Hobos or nonsense from BA then why not come out and say it. CO has a senior post at Hearts, many listen to him and respect him, he is after all a very experienced football administrator. I would like, even expect and demand that CO comes out tomorrow and explains what is going on, have players not been paid, why have Arbroath not been paid, his words are reassurance backed by tangible actions would rid us immediately of al the negativity and we could enjoy again 3rd in the league , beating Gers etc

Come on CO come out and be counted at a crucial time for once, Hearts fans really need to hear from you, the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

CO has had some terrific articles in national newspapers recently and seems aware and supportive of Vlads plans which is reassuring and was very welcome on here.

However, when there are major issues arising, we are regularly met with silence. If all the negative stories about our finances for example are just stirring by Hobos or nonsense from BA then why not come out and say it. CO has a senior post at Hearts, many listen to him and respect him, he is after all a very experienced football administrator. I would like, even expect and demand that CO comes out tomorrow and explains what is going on, have players not been paid, why have Arbroath not been paid, his words are reassurance backed by tangible actions would rid us immediately of al the negativity and we could enjoy again 3rd in the league , beating Gers etc

Come on CO come out and be counted at a crucial time for once, Hearts fans really need to hear from you, the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

The problem is that those at Tynecastle on a daily basis have not an iota of a clue what is going on. Even the most senior people (Ogilvie and Laszlo) have limited contact with the regime. They are out of the loop.

I was thinking the same - but when I thought about it a bit longer, what woudl be achieved. I don't believe that CO would come out and lie and there is obviously some financial difficulties at the club. If he came out and confirmed this - the media would have a feeding frenzy - adding feet and legs to the story, suppliers would get nervous and insist on cash rather than credit. In general, it would make the situation worse.

So - would I like to know more? Yes - of course, but am I prepared to be kept in the dark if it is in the best interest of the club - definately! After all - what would I do differently if I knew?

Drylaw Hearts

With all due respect to Campbell Ogilvie I don't care where the hell he is - he cant do anything about our situation.

It's time Vladimir Romanov stopped hiding from the Hearts Supporters and told us whats the feck is going on and what his plans are for the club.

Correct. He is a football administrator not a financial administrator.

I doubt he has the faintest idea what is going on in terms of the obvious financial problems at the club.

The Future's Maroon
Correct. He is a football administrator not a financial administrator.

I doubt he has the faintest idea what is going on in terms of the obvious financial problems at the club.

Thats the point he SHOULD know, and if he doesnt he should be asking and finding what the hell is going on.

I was just beginning to enjoy things again and bang some goes wrong (supposidly) - Vlad was doing well staying out of the way and not interfering or making silly comments....and probably gaining a lot more fans again.

The bottom line is the buck stands with Vlad and maybe it shouldnt be CO asking questions about whats going and maybe Vlad himself?

Has this 12th man got any money though ?

Maybe it's Delia? Seems to like a Don Revie, not quite up to Julia's standards but beggars can't be choosers.

Drylaw Hearts
Maybe it's Delia? Seems to like a Don Revie, not quite up to Julia's standards but beggars can't be choosers.

Julia's is not even up to Olivers poor standards.

Yuk.

Charlie-Brown
Has this 12th man got any money though ?

I don't know if Delia wants ?sd or lsd going by that interview DH :)

Drylaw Hearts
I don't know if Delia wants ?sd or lsd going by that interview DH :)

Delia wants a slap after that cringeworthy effort.

'Julia' better ?

I think I must have the wrong one - hey, I'm getting old! It was this one that came in after you left.

n791034824_7188.jpg

Delia wants a slap after that cringeworthy effort.

Too right. I'd still like to know who "the best fussball supporters in the world" are. And that couple of yokels in the background going "eh? Wha'?" always crack me up too.

Drylaw Hearts
I think I must have the wrong one - hey, I'm getting old! It was this one that came in after you left.

n791034824_7188.jpg

You have the wrong one - that's Janet.

Perv.

You have the wrong one - that's Janet.

Perv.

Janet / Julia / Jenny / Jemima.........after a while and the session I had on Saturday, they all begin to look the same (hic).

n791034824_7188.jpg

Oh no! Please don't tell me you're one of Janet's Facebook friends! I still can't get over her ignoring my friend request - man, it sucks to be out the loop. :sad: Though as approaches go, "Janet! Get yer baps oot for the lads!" probably wasn't the smartest on my part.

Drylaw Hearts
Janet / Julia / Jenny / Jemima.........after a while and the session I had on Saturday, they all begin to look the same (hic).

:)

Janet cannot be confused with anyone imo.

Oh no! Please don't tell me you're one of Janet's Facebook friends! I still can't get over her ignoring my friend request - man, it sucks to be out the loop. :sad: Though as approaches go, "Janet! Get yer baps oot for the lads!" probably wasn't the smartest on my part.

Think she's in Edinburgh Shaun - you're quite safe! :P

Archived