Restricted View At Celtic Park? (merged threads)

Captain Sausage

Captain Sausage

Whats the restriction like? Worst I have seen was at Easter Rd when we played Motherwell in the CIS a few years ago. It is similar to that?

Cheers

A huge pillar that holds up the roof of the main/older stand. To be fair it's in yer way in most seats.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I'd always try to get the restricted view seats. The big pillar is a bit in the way, but atleast youre guranteed to be far back and therefore see a lot more of the game... plus it costs a few quid cheaper. They do give you a big screen to watch the game on too so you'll never miss anything.

?29 for Parkhead now i was told the other day.

Is that right?

I don't think i would go back there unless it was for a SC tie to be honest.

Whats the restriction like? Worst I have seen was at Easter Rd when we played Motherwell in the CIS a few years ago. It is similar to that?

Cheers

That will be the one steward and the two policemen waiting to pounce on you the minute anything is said or done. I'm sick of it. Had it twice last year, surrounded by that $cum and those who are meant to be protecting you, waiting to pounce. I'm not bothered about the price, just worried about getting a criminal record for supporting my team. It's a disgrace, I'll watch it live on my pc instead and save my money.

Cheers

I remember sitting in one of the old stands at Easter road for the CIS semi against St Johnstone. My seat didn't actually exist so I was sitting on a concrete slab in front of a massive pillar. We also got humped. Worst night ever!

The Pillar of the old stand does block your view, but on the plus side it's the furthest seats away from the greatest fans in the world (but you can still smell them) :(

I'd always try to get the restricted view seats. The big pillar is a bit in the way, but atleast youre guranteed to be far back and therefore see a lot more of the game... plus it costs a few quid cheaper. They do give you a big screen to watch the game on too so you'll never miss anything.

Last time I was there they switched it off at half time! Hate the place.

Restricted view is not quite as bad as it sounds, but still annoying...

Was suprised to hear that our non-restricted view section has already sold out at ?32 a ticket. Ill be in restricted view which was ?29 :rolleyes:

The prices they are charging really are ridiculous :mad:

netherleejambo

Not a pleasant viewing experience - especially if you are near the front because the stewards and Strathclyde's Finest stand in fromt of you for the whole game and you can't see a thing. If you stand up - they arrest you! Watched the whole game on the big screen. Having said that the 2-0 game last Halloween was priceless and wouldn't have missed iot for the world!

Was suprised to hear that our non-restricted view section has already sold out at ?32 a ticket. Ill be in restricted view which was ?29 :rolleyes:

QUOTE]

Where did you hear that? i would be suprised if we had sold out all the non restricted seats as well, we get 1800 tickets for the tattiedome

Romanov Stole My Pension

With all the outrage on here about the ticket prices (charged to home fans too I must add) I'm really surprised and happy that we've sold out the non-restricted view. That surely means a sell-out will happen with still over a week til the game, gonna be a brilliant atmosphere anyway.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Where did you hear that? i would be suprised if we had sold out all the non restricted seats as well' date=' we get 1800 tickets for the tattiedome[/quote']

Hearts website.

With all the outrage on here about the ticket prices (charged to home fans too I must add) I'm really surprised and happy that we've sold out the non-restricted view. That surely means a sell-out will happen with still over a week til the game, gonna be a brilliant atmosphere anyway.

Lets hope so :thumb:

Not a pleasant viewing experience - especially if you are near the front because the stewards and Strathclyde's Finest stand in fromt of you for the whole game and you can't see a thing. If you stand up - they arrest you! Watched the whole game on the big screen. Having said that the 2-0 game last Halloween was priceless and wouldn't have missed iot for the world!

Exactly right. A couple of years ago I was in this exact situation - we literally could not see a thing. People stood on the seats to see and got lifted. I haven't been back since and won't be going again.

Charlie-Brown
In my experience the four match officials usually have the most restricted view at Parkhead ...

Yes it is an afflication known as Syme-Valentine's disease.....:o

Cheers

its no problem at all within 15 minutes at least 60 seats are free after the first wave of anti hearts pogrom is carried out by strathclydes finest ,mind you ill probably get arrested for moving seats ,still can not wait, i have always considered the fact that i have not been thrown out of parkhead as a stain on my character :P:p

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Only ever bought a restricted view ticket once through there and to be honest the seats were fine. Couldnt really see what was restricted about it. Although I wish it was resticted cos the beggars took 5 off us that day!!!

I've been given two free tickets for the main stand, access to a bar and a parking space ... problem is it's in with the filthy fans.

Guest jambomickey
I've been given two free tickets for the main stand, access to a bar and a parking space ... problem is it's in with the filthy fans.

nice picture:)

letsalllaughathobos

got my restricted view tickets yestarday

C'MON THE JT'S

get intae these terrorist loving *****

portobellojambo1

I can put up with the restricted view seats, assuming there is actually a seat where you have been allocated to sit (which is not always the case), however being so close to those sh y tes I would like to try and get my hands on a restricted smell ticket.

One ticket gives you a view thats not restricted by a massive pole.

One ticket gives you a view that is restrocted by a massive pole.

Hope this helps.

One ticket gives you a view thats not restricted by a massive pole.

One ticket gives you a view that is restrocted by a massive pole.

Hope this helps.

After yesterday's howler 'the massive pole' might not be playing!

whats the story with being kept in, last time i was there was the cup game when we won 2-0 so we werent kept in as there were only about 20k of the GFITW there. The time before was the 1-1 game and im sure we got kept in for half an hour after the game, coming to think of it i havnt seen hearts lose there in my last 3 visits !!!!!

Archived