Tynecastle Panto

Cliffundo

In Grant Stott's current Panto the Villains are in Hearts strips - Alladin I think?

Is his brother playing one of them?

Garry Callon looks like he was about start greeting :eek:

He's got a puss you wouldnae tire o slappin like!

And as for that homo in the pink shirt and tie... what a fud!

Hearts are an easy target for the weegie media basts and BAnderson... it's not the clubs fault it is Romanov's and the whole ukio/ubig/hbos setup.

It's the fans that suffer.:mad:

Beauty. ;)

why thank you. mixu obviously didn't get home from the ball before midnight because he most definitely has turned into a pumpkin.

He's got a puss you wouldnae tire o slappin like!

And as for that homo in the pink shirt and tie... what a fud!

Hearts are an easy target for the weegie media basts and BAnderson... it's not the clubs fault it is Romanov's and the whole ukio/ubig/hbos setup.

It's the fans that suffer.:mad:

I agree mate!

surely we must let one or two go in the window and balance the books a bit.

I would hate to see the administrators take control and us taking a ten point hit and losing more players in a fire sale.

i actually find myself in a fortunate position compared to some other jambos over the whole wages/bonuses/arbroath/bills situation in the media.

the actual, real, accurate situation at hearts re the finances is unknown and unproven. the picture being portrayed in the media will without doubt be anything but the truth.

that's in no way saying that there are not issues to deal with, perhaps serious concerns. i just say that there is little point pontificating and worrying yourself sick over lurid stories when there are very few reliable facts to rely on.

maybe there is a serious cash flow problem, maybe there is even worse than that, maybe the problems being encountered are more to do with the chaotic nature of how things are done at the club.

the point is.... i don't know, the rest of us don't know, i strongly suspect the media don't know.

when more concrete information is available, then i'll start worrying... or not.

I agree mate!

surely we must let one or two go in the window and balance the books a bit.

I would hate to see the administrators take control and us taking a ten point hit and losing more players in a fire sale.

I doubt we are in danger of going under... but Romanov is not going to be seen around Tynecastle for some time to come... maybe if we do achieve 3rd (or even 2nd!!) and the Scottish Cup Final will we see him again.

To be honest tho I doubt there is any chance of that as I fully expect our most valuable and influential players to go in January... whether they want to or not.

(my valuations based on guesswork!!!)

Berra (2.5 - 3 million)

Driver (1.5 million)

Agiuar (pre contract nominal fee)

Kingston (3 million)

Nade (750k)

Miko (500k)

Jonsson (1 million)

Wallace (1 million)

Karipidis (250k)

Best Total (11 million)

These players have all attracted interest before and will do so come this next transfer window. I doubt they'll all go but I will be extremely surprised if some of them don't... thus leaving our season in tatters, Csaba's job untenable and the possibility of european football a pipe dream once more!

The question is... if Vlad decided ot do this to rebuild/save the club and help to provide for our future and possible stand funding... would any of you object? Given that we'd be back to square one and bottom six fodder again!

Archived