Motherwell fans!

speedbump

http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=420263

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Going back a bit further, we will all remember the 6-1 thrashing we gave them in December 2002 when it looked like we were simply never going to win again. Such a performance will be beyond us but if we can get the first goal the belief will come back and we might edge a thriller, 3-2.

Firparks never been a happy hunting ground for us. Also I hate going into a game when the opposition is struggling for results and were on form. Our run has to come to an end sometime. I hope to god it isn't on Saturday but wont be surprised if it's a tougher game than the OP predicts.

Lewis 2006, you really should start saying within your time of going to games. To use NEVER is a lie, we used to have a better record against them than we do against Hibs.

Lewis 2006, you really should start saying within your time of going to games. To use NEVER is a lie, we used to have a better record against them than we do against Hibs.

Sorry speedchump....since early 1990's when I started attending Hearts away games Firparks NEVER really been a happy hunting ground for us. I was at that game in 2002 where we were cuffed 6-1. I'll be there again on Saturday cheering on the team but wont be creating stupid posts on kickback days before a game mocking other fans for giving fair assesments of how the game could go. Ive never been stupid enough to temp fate by creating threads like this one and never will.

Well in the early 90's we were in the middle of a 25/6 game unbeaten run IRC against the steelmen.

Well done for the witty changing of my name:rolleyes:

Well in the early 90's we were in the middle of a 25/6 game unbeaten run IRC against the steelmen.

Well done for the witty changing of my name:rolleyes:

i would've preferred speeddump????????;)

michael_bolton

We lost 2-1 on my first visit there, midweek 92/93.

After that I don't recall us losing a game there till we lost 3-2 in 98/99. We won there all the time for a few years. It's only the last few years we've been poor there.

We lost 2-1 on my first visit there, midweek 92/93.

After that I don't recall us losing a game there till we lost 3-2 in 98/99. We won there all the time for a few years. It's only the last few years we've been poor there.

According to London Hearts

Hearts Record Away to Motherwell in the Premier Division was very strong

Pld 34, W 18, D 9, L7

In the Early years of the SPL it was a tough destination

14 Nov 98 L 2-3

24 Apr 99 W 4-0

20 Sep 99 L 0-1

23 Nov 99 L 1-2

01 Mar 00 W 2-0

16 Dec 00 L 0-2

22 Sep 01 L 0-2

02 Mar 02 W 2-1

04 Dec 02 L 1-6

27 Sep 03 D 1-1

07 Apr 04 D 1-1

28 Aug 04 L 0-2

19 Feb 05 L 0-2

But lately things have been going quite well

26 Nov 05 D 1-1

17 Sep 06 W 1-0

05 Mar 07 W 2-0

03 Sep 07 W 2-0

23 Feb 08 W 1-0

Although there was the Scottish Cup Replay defeat there last winter

Firparks never been a happy hunting ground for us.

Yer having a laugh. We lost 1 out of about 30 against Motherwell in the late 80s/early 90s.

I mind a few seasons back when leiven was manager he broke his hand smacking it off the dressing room wall after a 2-0 defeat, Now thats passion!:P

Archived