Paul Hegarty

Gigolo-Aunt

Guest JamboRobbo

Always thought he had a contribution to make in football, although his managerial career maybe hasn't worked out how he would like.

Interesting appointment by Livi.

Always thought he had a contribution to make in football, although his managerial career maybe hasn't worked out how he would like.

Interesting appointment by Livi.

Been in charge of Aberdeen and United has he not?

Was not the only manager who came and gone without sucess at those clubs in recent years.

Good luck to Paul Heggarty but I hope Livvy fold and are never heard of again.

Fecking Franchise FC:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guest JamboRobbo
Been in charge of Aberdeen and United has he not?

Was not the only manager who came and gone without sucess at those clubs in recent years.

I think so - thats kinda what I was getting at. Like DH, I know he was highly regarded at Hearts, and I expected him to have a good career as a manager. But doesn't seem to have worked out so far.

Hopefully it will this time - he's got Clum to help him out so should be no bother. :P

Good luck to Paul Heggarty but I hope Livvy fold and are never heard of again.

Fecking Franchise FC:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i concur . hate livy with a passion

I think so - thats kinda what I was getting at. Like DH, I know he was highly regarded at Hearts, and I expected him to have a good career as a manager. But doesn't seem to have worked out so far.

Hopefully it will this time - he's got Clum to help him out so should be no bother. :P

Do agree with you - could not remember for certain if he was at both United and the Dons.

Tough gig at Livi - after a promising start they have started to look a little shakey.

Great Coach wit the reserves but he is never a manager. He will be sacked before the end of the season.

Clum will probably be back at Hearts soon if Livi have financial worries. They will only be paying a part of his wages but even that will be quite high.

His contract has a while to go so unless another club will pay him close to his current wages(unlikely), he's stuck at Tynecastle.

Was he not caretaker manager for us at one point?

Was it not against Aberdeen away or something? Could be wrong and that it was for Aberdeen against us that I am thinking of!

Things started to go downhill a bit at Hearts for JJ and BB after Hegarty left the coaching staff.

Drylaw Hearts
Things started to go downhill a bit at Hearts for JJ and BB after Hegarty left the coaching staff.

Agreed.

I recall speaking to a couple of players who were at the Club at that time and they both agreed that PH was the best Coach at Hearts.

Agreed.

I recall speaking to a couple of players who were at the Club at that time and they both agreed that PH was the best Coach at Hearts.

I heard that also.

I fear that Paul Hegarty will fall foul of Brian Kidd syndrome and will always be a better coach than manager.

Archived