3 million for Larry?2million for Berra?2million for Driver?

Sydney from Sydney

Be honest now. How would a couple of million quid change your life ?

Well IMO it would change our season, we can't start chopping and changing half way through the season ,only now have we finally gound a good balance!

We must hang on to first team players, until atleast the summer then get fresh ones in with a full pre season ahead.

Get rid of our wage thieves and bring in atleast a striker or 2, that is all.

Why is everyone so intent on selling first team players? FFS we've only just started to recover from 2 years in the doldrums and people are playing fantasy football with the squad. We're beginning to resemble Hibs fans, rubbing our hands with glee at the prospect of seeing the club swap good players for cash that we'd not see reinvested. Idiocy

Why is everyone so intent on selling first team players? FFS we've only just started to recover from 2 years in the doldrums and people are playing fantasy football with the squad. We're beginning to resemble Hibs fans, rubbing our hands with glee at the prospect of seeing the club swap good players for cash that we'd not see reinvested. Idiocy

Because we're skint. :rolleyes:

i would say it's possible to get the following:

kingston ?4-5M

berra ?3-4M

driver ?3-4M

england is awash with money and they will pay for the player they want. vlad will be trying like a bassa to repeat his gordon success story.

kingston ?4-5M

berra ?3-4M

driver ?3-4M

england is awash with money and they will pay for the player they want. vlad will be trying like a bassa to repeat his gordon success story.

:eek: are you out of your tiny mind potentially 13m from those 3 :)

TAXI !!!

:eek: are you out of your tiny mind potentially 13m from those 3 :)

TAXI !!!

did you ever think we would get ?9M for gordon.

yep.... off you go in your taxi. :)

kingston ?4-5M

berra ?3-4M

driver ?3-4M

yeah, except it's not really at the moment is it? English teams have been hit as hard by the credit crunch as everyone else, I doubt you'll see much in the way of transfers in the next window unless Man City go ballistic. everyone else is tightening up and your figures, particularly for Kingston, are probably unrealistic

Guest juvehearts
We can afford to lose kingston but not berra and driver - they are our two best players.

we can afoard to lose the whole team.

no-one is un replaceiable.

if someone came in then im sure vlad would have to consider it

We can afford to lose kingston but not berra and driver - they are our two best players.

the question is whether or not we can afford to keep them.

Charlie-Brown

Csaba clearly stated on monday players will be leaving & squad size reduced in january but who leaves is dependant on bids/offers received.

Csaba clearly stated on monday players will be leaving & squad size reduced in january but who leaves is dependant on bids/offers received.

ie. The players we want to stay will clearly be the one's bids come in for and the wage thief contributers of diddly squat will remain as nobody else wants them.

Grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt. I love how Romanov has changed things at Hearts :eek:

Not sure how true this is, but I heard that Ksana is off on loan to a "Northern team" 'til after Xmas . . . . . . .

Im would want 2/3 million for Kingston, if we were lucky! 5 million for Driver and around at least 7 million for Berra!! All considering Hutton was bought for 9 million!!

MackaysCentreSpot

And Kingston isn't one of our best players. :eek:

I cant believe some of the figures being suggested on here for our players..especially kingston...I would snap the hands of anyone offering 1million for him.. Driver and Berra I would look at 2.5 to 3 million...

but anyone suggesting:

3 million for larry :eek: and 7 million for Berra :eek: is dillusional

Archived