Combe/April 1st? (Merged Threads)

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

According to the EEN were intrested in him. Hes 34, fair enough hes had a couple of decent shifts recently but hes no better than what we've got. More crap from the EEN?

Hearts eye Killie keeper

HEARTS are said to be interested in Kilmarnock keeper Alan Combe.

The Jambos are said to be keeping tabs on the 34-year-old's contract situation.

Despite growing up a Hibs fan, it is understood he would consider a switch to Tynecastle.

Billy the Jambo

I would rather have him in goals for us than either Kello or Balogh .He is a keeper experienced in the SPL years and he knows what it is all about plus i think he is a good keeper better than what we have at the moment so what if he is a hibby .Did Kingston or Bruno grow up supporting Hearts i doubt it so get over a stupid petty thing like oh he is a hibby he wont try against them thats crap .I for one would like to see him in a Hearts team after January

Personnaly, I hate carrotts but still good to see that someone has found an alternatve use for them. Though I still recommending feeding them to horses, after removing them from the aforementioned organ!!

Combe has been a good solid SPL keeper for quite a while, 5 years ago no hesitation, at 34, no thanks, would be better asking banks to play again.

We need a younger keeper

Combe has been a good solid SPL keeper for quite a while, 5 years ago no hesitation, at 34, no thanks, would be better asking banks to play again.

We need a younger keeper

We have one on a long term deal and 1 on a short term deal.

alwaysthereinspirit
I would rather have him in goals for us than either Kello or Balogh .He is a keeper experienced in the SPL years and he knows what it is all about plus i think he is a good keeper better than what we have at the moment so what if he is a hibby .Did Kingston or Bruno grow up supporting Hearts i doubt it so get over a stupid petty thing like oh he is a hibby he wont try against them thats crap .I for one would like to see him in a Hearts team after January

Why would you like to see him in a Hearts team after January. This comment is straight out off left field. Each to there own but come on get a grip.

loveofthegame

I've got a great idea- lets sign a 34 year old goalie no better than the 3 goalies we already have on our books...

Don't believe it for a minute. Add to that the fact hes a dirty Hibs ****.

Ginger God Is Back

Am I being terribly stupid here...or is there something badly wrong with bulleting Kellogs and Baloghs and playing Jamie Macdonald every week..or is that far too simple in the murky world that is Tynecastle?

Am I being terribly stupid here...or is there something badly wrong with bulleting Kellogs and Baloghs and playing Jamie Macdonald every week..or is that far too simple in the murky world that is Tynecastle?

If we bullet Kellgh and Balogh we'll need an experienced SPL proven goalkeeper to compete with Macdonald.

If we take off the maroon specs, we have to admit Combe has been one of the most consistent goalkeepers in the SPL for a number of years and has been on the fringes of the Scotland squad.

Johanes de Silentio
he's a hibs stroker of the highest order!

That's it in a nutshell - apart from the fact that he's not good enough. Get him away tae buggery!

Was speaking to his dad today.

Says his son hasnt heard anything about it.

He did say he is getting bored with life at Killie though.

Banderson is never telling porkies again is he.

Whoever it was (;)) that gave him a dig during pre-season never hit him hard enough.

The ginger heided ****.

No use to us, too old and he's a hibs stroker of the highest order!

Couldn't have put it better myself. ;)

chester copperpot

He's a very staunch Hibee, used to play football with him at Hutchison vale.

His sister was an absolute Gem though, very very hot.

rudi must stay
Was speaking to his dad today.

Says his son hasnt heard anything about it.

He did say he is getting bored with life at Killie though.

can't understand that. He's been there for 5 years why stay so long if you're bored of being there

can't understand that. He's been there for 5 years why stay so long if you're bored of being there

Because he's ***** & nobody else wants him.

Because he's ***** & nobody else wants him.

This is bollocks... even Csaba wouldn't go out and get another goalie at the minute... Balogh (except for last weekend due to illness) is his preferred choice between the sticks!

Unless we see a heeeeuge exodus in players come January I doubt we'll be signing anyone other than a striker!

Combe is also nowhere near as good as Banksey... so he'd be fighting it out with Basso to be our 5th choice keeper behind Balogh, Macdonald, Kello, and Banks. ;)

I've heard she's seen more "action" than Kate Adie.

portobellojambo1
According to the EEN were intrested in him. Hes 34, fair enough hes had a couple of decent shifts recently but hes no better than what we've got. More crap from the EEN?

Hearts eye Killie keeper

HEARTS are said to be interested in Kilmarnock keeper Alan Combe.

The Jambos are said to be keeping tabs on the 34-year-old's contract situation.

Despite growing up a Hibs fan, it is understood he would consider a switch to Tynecastle.

Why in the name of feck would we even consider buying another goalie at this time, let alone one who is in his mid 30's.

chester copperpot
I've heard she's seen more "action" than Kate Adie.

Not from me though unfortunately. Would love to have shouted 'I've shagged yer sister' at one of the Killie Hearts games.

Not from me though unfortunately. Would love to have shouted 'I've shagged yer sister' at one of the Killie Hearts games.

Lol,best leave that shout to their father.

I believe she has 4 children to 4 different fathers, hope you are not one of them. only joking. ;)

PresidentRomanov
I believe she has 4 children to 4 different fathers, hope you are not one of them. only joking. ;)

Typical Leith boot in other words :107years:

Archived