Kenny Clark lets his belly rumble re Csaba

Devries4

Kenny boy I think it's some of the ridiculous decisions by your muckers that is more likely to cause crowd trouble.

Csaba did hee haw wrong in the eyes of the SFA.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/74104

I was listening to him on radio scotland the other night regarding this and the man is a complete @rsehole.

Should be taken outside and disciplined with an extremely large baseball bat IMHO

A mate of mine was at a dinner a few months ago where he was one of the after dinner speakers. He apparently spent almost all of his time during his speach making cheap jibes at Hearts. It's quite apparent that like most of the Glasgow Mafia he's been on a mission since the Andy Davis affair.

marshallschunkychicken

He'd set himself a standard with a ridiculously over the top article criticising Csaba at the time.

I suppose he's at least showing consistency for once.

He'd set himself a standard with a ridiculously over the top article criticising Csaba at the time.

I suppose he's at least showing consistency for once.

Par for the course for Clark.

Consistently wrong.

What a fecking walloper the boy is.

The guy is a pure ******, and in his job I wouldn`t even trust him to sell copies of the big issue , never mind defend me if I was in need of representation by a solicitor.

SectionDJambo

This is the guy who didn't send off Duncan Ferguson, when he ended up in jail for the headbutt. Who also IIRC sent off a Hearts player who had done nothing instead of the right one. May have been Paul Ritchie he sent off, who had been a good distance away from the incident.

He also was the helping hand for Rangers in the League Cup final last season.

We could go on and on about his flawed refereeing career.

He should really just shut up and stop embarrassing himself.

Drylaw Hearts

I wonder what he thought when Mixu and Walter Smith were on the verge of a scrapping match at Ibrox last Season.

They had to be pulled apart by the 4th Official.

Kenny Clark is a an erse.

Oh No, Manager goes on his own pitch after a game of football, Hang him.

****** off Clark you cheating tosser.

There is nothing worse than a referee that hangs around the game like a bad smell after he has retired.

:mad:

Seymour M Hersh

What a gobby little man he is. A poor excuse for a ref and probably a poor excuse for a solicitor. As another poster mentions it's probably more likely that trouble ensues at a game due to the rank rotten refereeing we have. Oh and I assume strapon's near fisticuffs with fans at aberdreich was okay then?

Choob of the highest order. Just waiting for the other ex ref lawyer to come out with similar pesh.

fuxake.

Just read the article.

Can Kenny Clarke tell me why he thinks Tynie is prime for crowd trouble?

We've had to endure far worse situations than our manager running on the pitch... was there trouble? No.

Arrrrggghh why am I getting angry at this baw sak.

Guy is a fudburger.

Total A1 plank and why the media give him space to vent his posioned spleen is beyond me.

If the guy was on fire I'd gladly douse the flames with a shovel.

You have to laugh - I don't remember this clown getting all outraged when Neil Lennon confronted Stuart Dougall after an Old Firm game a few years ago. This guy along with about half a dozen others from the Glasgow Referees Association have had issues with hearts since their buddy Andy Davis was shown to be a cheat in that imfamous match.

A manager walking on the pitch after a match to shake hands with his players

or

A fourth official battering a manager with the electronic board in front of the manager's home crowd

Which is more likely to cause crowd trouble? Answers on a red card to;

K Clark

Corrupt Dept

GFA HQ

Glasgow

Nelly Terraces
Oh No, Manager goes on his own pitch after a game of football, Hang him.

****** off Clark you cheating tosser.

There is nothing worse than a referee that hangs around the game like a bad smell after he has retired.

Spot on mate.

Just goes to show that most of these dicks like Clarke just want to be the centre of attention all the time and love getting folk wound up. Probably bullied at school, this is their opportunity to get back at people. You're a referee you silly little man, a total nobody in the context of the game, an official, nothing more.

The evidence is clear that this halfwit clearly loved the limelight as a very poor ref and is now milking it trying to be a faux journo. Probably rubs shoulders with the likes of Chuck Dung, Keith Cackson and the rest of the Weegia lame old firm ****** sucking cringe brigade. Nobody should be surprised he is trotting out yet more tiresome nonsense about us. He hasn't got his own mind, he's just following the pack of low brow guttersnipes.

Clarke - you utter fandango, I doubt Mr Lazlo could ever be involved in any action that would incite me to violence. You, and the rest of your cronies down at the GFA on the other hand do that to thousands on a weekly basis you pathetic troll.

You have to laugh - I don't remember this clown getting all outraged when Neil Lennon confronted Stuart Dougall after an Old Firm game a few years ago.

I do seem to remember that the referees in general were not happy that Neil Lennon got such a small ban (after appeal I think).

This guy along with about half a dozen others from the Glasgow Referees Association have had issues with hearts since their buddy Andy Davis was shown to be a cheat in that imfamous match.

IMHO it goes back further than that to an away game at Kilmarnock when our dear friend Dougie MacDonald made a complete spangle of himself incurring the wrath of Craig Levein. The rest as they say is history.

“He [McKendrick] took time off work to attend the disciplinary committee meeting, Steve Conroy did the same and I am sure they now regard that as a complete and utter waste of time.”

Nothing like wanting a fair trial, is there? :rolleyes:

If Clark wants police in football maybe he's quite right. Clearly he'd prefer action was taken before a ref gets assaulted. Nothing wrong with that you'd think. Prevention is better than cure.

But what if the police also checked the bank accounts of refs to see to see if they are receiving funds from certain clubs who benefit from their errors. Now I'm not saying that is likely, or that there is corruption, but there have been some important decisions made incorrectly and prevention is better than cure.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

A fourth official battering a manager with the electronic board in front of the manager's home crowd

Correct. Thats what I saw from the main stand that day. Over officious 4th official. End Off. FACT

How can he make a statement like this I know the police were very concerned that day and wanted to know action was being taken through GFA channels.

How does he know? Does he have a hotline to L&B's finest.

Stupid Shop Front

Cant recall Clark being vocal about this when Billy Dodd's was scrapping with the Aberdeen managerial team - or when Uncle Walter and Mixu were having a right ding dong with the fourth official in the middle of it.

alwaysthereinspirit

Sounds like a man with nothing to do but make up $#!t. He wasn't there. Seems to think he knows what every cop in Scotlands next move will be. Tosser.

It's pretty obvious that the fourth official has no right to stop a manager going onto the field after the final whistle to congratulate or berate his players as he sees fit. The fourth official is the reason it got all blown out off proportion.

I heard that Csaba took Mr McKendrick and Mr Conroy for a pint after the hearing, so they couldn't have been that unhappy with him!

Kenny boy I think it's some of the ridiculous decisions by your muckers that is more likely to cause crowd trouble.

Csaba did hee haw wrong in the eyes of the SFA.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/74104

Was he even there? If not he has NO right to comment. What was reported and what actually happened were totally unrelated. It was the 4th official who was being aggressive and it was Sandy Clark who intercepted Csaba as he was leaving the field and reignited the touchpaper. Kenny Clark is a total douchebag.

Johanes de Silentio
I was listening to him on radio scotland the other night regarding this and the man is a complete @rsehole.

Aye - I heard that anaw - he basically spouted a completely one-sided take on the Csaba incident - worra ****!

I can't recall his comments about WGS running onto the pitch and getting involved in a fracas last season. Anyone else ? No. Thought not.

And the ref at the time didn't report WGS either.:mad:

He proves his bias with the quote "let off the hook"

That should read "found not guilty of a ridiculous charge"

Would Kenny Clarke say such a thing ("let off the hook") in a legal setting (he IS a lawyer, after all). I very much doubt it.

For me the most dispiritng thing is the unevenness of the playing field regarding (a) events that happen and (B) the reporting thereof.

WHy no mention of the Tattie-head v OAP Wattie spat at Ibrox where the 4th official was pushed? And countless other etcs. :mad:

Guest JamboRobbo

WHy no mention of the Tattie-head v OAP Wattie spat at Ibrox where the 4th official was pushed? And countless other etcs. :mad:

Ti's cause the media are out to get us mate. :P

The persecution of all things Hearts in the Weegie press is just relentless!

Meanwhile, Celtic are battling with AC Milan for wonderkids from the Czech Republic!!:rolleyes:

Celtic are set to enter a bidding war with AC Milan for two of the hottest properties in Czech football. The SPL champions have taken teenagers Anton Fantis and Milan Misun on trial after scouts were impressed with both players. (Daily Record)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7764144.stm

To quote from his piece in the Daily Express:

"John McKendrick took time off work to attend the disciplinary committee meeting. Steve Conroy did the same and I am sure they now regard that as a complete and utter waste of time."

A staggering statement from a member of the legal profession.

He obviously thinks that witnesses should not be called to give evidence unless the court is of a kangaroo nature, that the accused is regarded as guilty from the outset, and that evidence should only serve to assess the extent of guilt.

I'm not a lawyer, (he, unbelievably is), but even I know that that is contrary to justice.

What a pathetic, stupid, prejudiced Old Firm lackey he appears to be.

The People's Chimp
Would Kenny Clarke say such a thing ("let off the hook") in a legal setting (he IS a lawyer, after all). I very much doubt it.

He's probably a conveyancing lawyer and has no idea about 'crime' and concepts of innocence and guilt.

Regardless, however, he remains one thing, and that is a bell end.

Seymour M Hersh
Ti's cause the media are out to get us mate. :P

Do you think his comments are fair and accurate JR? Do they read like comments of a man with no axe to grind with our club? Everytime you roll out the sarcastic tis the media's fault blah blah blah. Getting a bit boring now.

while kenny clark is indeed a great fat bellend, the author of the article is too.

ridiculous squealing about "pushing matches" and "squaring up".

FFS, the thing was recorded on video footage, you can't pull the wool over folks' eyes when they can just look at it for themselves...

oh but wait a mo... some folk are too daft and/or lazy to make their own minds up about it having actually watched what went on. that's just the point of the article... they know the serial gullible masses will believe this drivel.

Archived