Vlad vs Roman: Who's the Greatest?

Guest Fabuloso

Vlad vs Roman: Who's the Greatest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vlad vs Roman: Who's the Greatest?

• Romanov (father)
    • Romanov (son)
    • Bin Laden (terrorist)

You're going to get pelters for this thread, Fabuloso. I'd take it down while you still have the chance if I were you! :eek:

Only one way to find out.

As Harry Hill would say....

FIGHT!!!!!

Indeed. Preferably with no quarter given.

Guest Fabuloso
You're going to get pelters for this thread, Fabuloso. I'd take it down while you still have the chance if I were you! :eek:

I'm sure fellow KBs have a GSOH! The good thing is we can all have a laugh together!

I'm sure fellow KBs have a GSOH! The good thing is we can all have a laugh together!

Hmm. Have you been on the tinnies, mate? :)

I'm trying to build bridges. Wrong approach?

Between where and where? Or are we talking lego bridges that you're actually building while posting this?

I'm trying to build bridges. Wrong approach?

Not with your OP, you're not! At least, it won't look that way to many...

Guest Fabuloso
Between where and where? Or are we talking lego bridges that you're actually building while posting this?

Oooh - nasty!

Oooh - nasty!

I don't want to be nasty Fabuloso, I really like Lego. :) I'm just wondering what you are trying to achieve with this. Perhaps I'm just getting tired at the end of a long hard day. Maybe I'm not the only one. ;)

I know who Roman thinks is the best...

:biggrin:

I was watching that 'Romanov: King of Hearts' BBC documentary again the other day (juxtaposing it with the Supreme Sacrifice which follows on the download is particularly odd). I've no idea if Vlad means to be as funny as he always is - but the editors certainly made the most of the sucking up of his acolytes. "I agree with Vladimir", was the expert analysis of a football contact of his as they watched the Partick Cup game together in a Kaunas bar.

Guest Fabuloso
I don't want to be nasty Fabuloso, I really like Lego. :) I'm just wondering what you are trying to achieve with this. Perhaps I'm just getting tired at the end of a long hard day. Maybe I'm not the only one. ;)

KB can be fun RJ. You have to admit things were pretty slow this evening.

There's only one winner...

What a magnificently handsome b'stard.

The thing is, he is! Looks ridiculously good for his age (though I don't mean that in a gay way, of course).

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
:biggrin:

I was watching that 'Romanov: King of Hearts' BBC documentary again the other day (juxtaposing it with the Supreme Sacrifice which follows on the download is particularly odd). I've no idea if Vlad means to be as funny as he always is - but the editors certainly made the most of the sucking up of his acolytes. "I agree with Vladimir", was the expert analysis of a football contact of his as they watched the Partick Cup game together in a Kaunas bar.

Do you have a copy of that Shaun?

:)

I love that, board meetings at UBIG must be awesome - "I agree with Vladimir". "Yes, I also agree with Vladimir". "I think Vladimir may be on to something here". "Vladimir has struck a chord with me". "I think we should listen to Vladimir".

Guest Fabuloso
I'm loving the "Bin Laden (terrorist)" option.

WTF is that all about?

It was the first benchmark I could think of. Actually, I think he's winning......

Guest Fabuloso

At this juncture can I just say this shouldn't be a negative thread with lots of tit for tat point scoring. Constructive only please!

KB can be fun RJ. You have to admit things were pretty slow this evening.

A wee bit slow, but still with some nice stuff. Did you see the inundation of undercover Hobos, particularly on the Riccarton thread? It was splendid as they all debated amongst each other, trying to put negative slants on Hearts whilst maintaining their Jambo covers, but not realising that most of the people they were debating with were in fact Hobos themselves. Things like that can keep me chuckling for ages.

Anyway, you've certainly done your bit to liven things up, although you had to sacrifice every ounce of cred you had to do so. Well done that man!

It was the first benchmark I could think of. Actually, I think he's winning......

Well if he wasn't before, he sure is now.

Do you have a copy of that Shaun?

I love that, board meetings at UBIG must be awesome - "I agree with Vladimir". "Yes, I also agree with Vladimir". "I think Vladimir may be on to something here". "Vladimir has struck a chord with me". "I think we should listen to Vladimir".

I do - no idea how to send it to you though. Check this link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7R7BC4TT

And enter the password displayed. Watching it given all that's happened since is particularly intriguing, and brings back many memories, both happy and not so happy. Apparently, while I was glued to it the other night, my good friend redm was too: I think we're long lost twins. Or equally sad cases. :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I do - no idea how to send it to you though. Check this link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7R7BC4TT

And enter the password displayed. Watching it given all that's happened since is particularly intriguing, and brings back many memories, both happy and not so happy. Apparently, while I was glued to it the other night, my good friend redm was too: I think we're long lost twins. Or equally sad cases. :)

I'll check that out. I always wanted to check if my suspicion about the Yahoo Sport printouts was true or not. I haven't seen it since that night on BBC.

I was being serious as well, by the way - Vlad is light years ahead of Roman. It's like John and Julian Lennon.

Guest Fabuloso
A wee bit slow, but still with some nice stuff. Did you see the inundation of undercover Hobos, particularly on the Riccarton thread? It was splendid as they all debated amongst each other, trying to put negative slants on Hearts whilst maintaining their Jambo covers, but not realising that most of the people they were debating with were in fact Hobos themselves. Things like that can keep me chuckling for ages.

Anyway, you've certainly done your bit to liven things up, although you had to sacrifice every ounce of cred you had to do so. Well done that man!

I've never had cred RJ! It's about time some posters stopped taking themselves so seriously though (not you btw).

The thing is, he is! Looks ridiculously good for his age (though I don't mean that in a gay way, of course).

Any time you say you admire a man, Shaun, you have to add "but not in a gay way". I do believe you doth protest too much! ;) Of course you can think a guy is good-looking without being gay, and Vlad is a good-looking chap. There, I've said it. Quite separate of course from my opinion of some of the things that he has done. :rolleyes:

No one thought you did...

...up until the moment you introduced the word 'gay'. ;)

Buffalo Bill

Guest Fabuloso
I'll check that out. I always wanted to check if my suspicion about the Yahoo Sport printouts was true or not. I haven't seen it since that night on BBC.

I was being serious as well, by the way - Vlad is light years ahead of Roman. It's like John and Julian Lennon.

...or Johan vs Jordi.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
No one thought you did...

...up until the moment you introduced the word 'gay'. ;)

Buffalo Bill

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm still laughing at a Ph.D student feeling he has to close a point with "not in a gay way". Only on KB, eh?:)

I've never had cred RJ! It's about time some posters stopped taking themselves so seriously though (not you btw).

What do you mean?! I pride myself on being the most serious poster on this board! I never get any of the jokes. Even when I read them a second time.

Glad you have no cred though. The only way is up, eh?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm still laughing at a Ph.D student feeling he has to close a point with "not in a gay way". Only on KB, eh?:)

LOL! And there was I thinking I was learning the ways of the JKB street. D'oh!

Guest Fabuloso
What do you mean?! I pride myself on being the most serious poster on this board! I never get any of the jokes. Even when I read them a second time.

Glad you have no cred though. The only way is up, eh?

One tries!

I don't think it is. It's very, very odd that Vlad pays people to evaluate footballers from all over the world, and keeps the records on paper, not in electronic form - and even odder that someone of his supposed wealth lives in such a modest flat. But the eagle eyed redm pointed out to me that his football records featured headings from the following company:

http://info.scout7.com/Index.asp

And if you look at the clubs they're involved with, it's very encouraging.

Guest Fabuloso

Surely there must be some Rodney fans out there? Come on! He needs your vote.

BTW - This isn't one of those posts purely written to bump it to the top of the list.:)

Out of interest which one did you go for? Youthful exuberance or the old head?

Have you not gathered up all your pegs and trotted off back to caravanpark.net yet?

voted for rodney

having tried to speak to both of them while pished, one told me to F off and one started crying....it was a pity vote

Archived