hobo work mates/ones you know reacton to the big cup draw

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Was talking to one of them at work and the big cup draw came into the conservation:), i asked him this;

"So are you confidant on drawing us in the big cup then".;), he replied with this.

"eh, have to be confidant as we are at home but it makes the first derby boring":eek:

So he thinks that possibly beating your greatest rivals in their own back yard, pegging back a few points and having bragging rites is BORING:107years:, I just walked away with the further belief that they are really that deluded.Anyone else had bizarre comments from them at work or pub ect.

jack D and coke

I've not heard any stupid comments from any of them i know but i can smell the fear!!! They know already what they're goin to get:107years:

My hobo boss was actually waiting outside the bogs for me to come out he was that excited.

Well fortunately for you, he did come into the bogs with his excitement. :rolleyes:

My hobo boss was actually waiting outside the bogs for me to come out he was that excited.

i think you'll find that he was probably loitering about outside the bogs in a state of excitement for other reasons, what with him being one of the unfortunates.

there are no hobos in my work. there was one once, we sent him off to screwfix to buy a left handed hammer and he never came back... that was six months ago.

I don't make friends with fans of the Flairmesiters, but the few mini-tims that I see in my work have the stench and aura of fear about them. And rightly so. :)

I hope its better than the last derby, i think you would struggle to make a good 5a side team between both sides right now.

marshallschunkychicken
I hope its better than the last derby, i think you would struggle to make a good 5a side team between both sides right now.

That's an interesting take on it...

From that post I can only deduce one of 5 things (or maybe 2)

1) You Weren't At The Last Derby

2) If You Were You Were Bladdered

3) If you watched it on TV your signal was gash

4) You dont know yer backside from a fitba

5) You are on a total wind up

My money is on 4 and 5

scottish_chicP

Unfortunately the Hobos at my work outnumber the Jambos however they are not very confident apart from one but I think he is just winding me up. I always keep my mouth shut before Derby's anyway, gives them less ammo when they do (very rarely) beat us!

Seymour M Hersh
Well fortunately for you, he did come into the bogs with his excitement. :rolleyes:

Which is what you'd expect of a really "happy" hobo!!:107years:

Seymour M Hersh
Unfortunately the Hobos at my work outnumber the Jambos however they are not very confident apart from one but I think he is just winding me up. I always keep my mouth shut before Derby's anyway, gives them less ammo when they do (very rarely) beat us!

You're a nurse in a drug rehab centre right?

scottish_chicP
You're a nurse in a drug rehab centre right?

Ha ha no in an office. They are all pretty decent, none of them are too deluded like some you get. They weren't happy when I said its our duty to make it 108 though :P:107years:

Archived