02.04.06 - Remember

Rudolf

These muppets go on about us playing their reserves being the reason that they had so many gaps in their end and that we rammed 4 past them on that lovely day.

Their team included Caldwell, Whittaker, Fletcher, Sproule, Murphy, Thomson, Hogg, Smith, Glass and Benji the dug. Super Zibi was also their first choice keeper. Hardly a reserve team. They now get all misty eyed at the loss of half of these mugs.

So only Brown, Rat Boy, Killen & Mikey Stewart missing but I'm sure they were playing when we pumped them 4-0 and 4-1 at Tynecastle.

Can't remember who we had missing but I'm sure it included Bednar, Fyssas, McCann and didn't Elvis have to go off injured midway through the game.

Anyone with a better memory than me?

These muppets go on about us playing their reserves being the reason that they had so many gaps in their end and that we rammed 4 past them on that lovely day.

Their team included Caldwell, Whittaker, Fletcher, Sproule, Murphy, Thomson, Hogg, Smith, Glass and Benji the dug. Super Zibi was also their first choice keeper. Hardly a reserve team. They now get all misty eyed at the loss of half of these mugs.

So only Brown, Rat Boy, Killen & Mikey Stewart missing but I'm sure they were playing when we pumped them 4-0 and 4-1 at Tynecastle.

Can't remember who we had missing but I'm sure it included Bednar, Fyssas, McCann and didn't Elvis have to go off injured midway through the game.

Goncalves was preferred to Fyssas (presumably with the pace of Sproule in mind).

Bednar and Brellier were both suspended for us.

What a great day that was.

ps: You're right by the way... Brown, Rat Boy, Killen & Mikey Stewart all played when we pumped them 4-0 and 4-1 at Tynecastle that same season.

Elvis went off at halftime, Jose went off after about 70 mins. This left us with a Defence of

Neilson Webster Fyssas Skacel.

SFA red tape stopped the Famous Five taking to the pitch for the semi.

Just as well as we were in for a right tonking if they were eligible.

They had to sell all their best players just before the game, which really ruined their preparations.

John Collins, Andy Goram & Franck Sauzee were particularly missed.

Sauzee was on standby.

If Mickey Weir had been available, it might have been a different story.

Of course, they were missing O'Connor that day...

:P

I had a great conversation with a Hibs fan after the semi.

Hob - Broon, Ratboy, O'Connor all never played for us

Me - But you have sold O'Connor

Hobo - Aye but we still didnt have him in our team

Me - Because he isnt a Hibs player - you never had Zidane playing for you either

Hobo - But hes not a Hibs player so why would we have him

Me - O'Connor isnt a Hibs player either so why would you have him

Hobo - He used to be a Hibs player so he was one of our missing players.

Hibs ignoring logic since 1875.

I had a great conversation with a Hibs fan after the semi.

Hob - Broon, Ratboy, O'Connor all never played for us

Me - But you have sold O'Connor

Hobo - Aye but we still didnt have him in our team

Me - Because he isnt a Hibs player - you never had Zidane playing for you either

Hobo - But hes not a Hibs player so why would we have him

Me - O'Connor isnt a Hibs player either so why would you have him

Hobo - He used to be a Hibs player so he was one of our missing players.

Hibs ignoring logic since 1875.

Luckily for them, in that case, Robbo wasn't playing either.

Optimism then excuses.............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfansforum/F2154402?show=25&skip=11175

Lol !!

Always in our shadow.

:)

I had forgotten about the rumours sweeping through Edinburgh that Riordan had signed a new deal and bought a new car with the signing on fee. Makes it funnier that he was screwing them for Celtic of the eve of their biggest game for decades! Some hero.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Absolutely fantastic day! loved every minute of the game.

JJ

probably the most tension packed day out to the football i have ever had, i don't mind admitting i was worried sick.

when janny rolled it in, all the worry and tension just went up in a puff of smoke.

got to be in my top 5 football memories that goal.

I loved it when the tranfer window shut and O'Connor was still with them and they were all full of confidence.

Of course, the end of a transfer window only means you cannot BUY any more players.

As the vermin found out to their horror, you can still SELL a player at any time.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Pat Stanton was a crucial miss for them that day. :rolleyes:

Stanton outside Easter Road waiting or the team bus.

alkyy1.jpg

Stanton outside Hampden after being told he wasn't playing.

alcoholic.jpg

Stanton at Christmas that year.

drunk-santa.jpg

Stanton a few hours ago.

429864800_56a238e088.jpg?v=0

Stantons cat.

BestDrunk.jpg

some hobo posted this the night before the game....what a loser!

I was walking past Hampden when i heard a roar!

The Jambos Nil The Hibees four!

But dont go daft! Or be a clown!

And always remember theres only one Scott Brown.

Hibs for the cup.

winston churchill

what a season

three different yam managers put four past sir tony of lochends all stars in the same season.

surely some kind of record.

as for the semi final result.

the lochend can dress it up any way the want.they got done doggy and still wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night thinking about it.

what also winds them up is the fact that, a pub team took us into penalties;)

what a season

three different yam managers put four past sir tony of lochends all stars in the same season.

surely some kind of record.

as for the semi final result.

the lochend can dress it up any way the want.they got done doggy and still wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night thinking about it.

what also winds them up is the fact that, a pub team took us into penalties;)

how many times have you seen one of them squealing like a stuck pig that we "only won it against a 2nd division team in the final"?

conveniently omitting the FACT that we humped them in the previous game and also the possibility that it would have been them had they beaten us.

i'm sure they would all have disowned their first cup in 104 years on the basis that it was won against gretna.

bitterly deluded trumpets.

topoarthursseat
some hobo posted this the night before the game....what a loser!

I was walking past Hampden when i heard a roar!

The Jambos Nil The Hibees four!

But dont go daft! Or be a clown!

And always remember theres only one Scott Brown.

Hibs for the cup.[/QUOT

It was a great day out at Hampden Glasgow,

The Hobos came disguised as seats,

The anthem for the day was OH The Hibs are Gay

There was no way that we were getting beat

Well the first was scored by Hat Trick Hartley

The second heard The Hampden Roar

When Janny made it Three...They were heading for their tea

But we were there to witness NUMBER FOUR !!!

aye, i remind the Hobos we pumped them with their super duper "young" world stars aswell.

Overated and always have and will be. I can never recall Brown playing well in a derby in particular.

4-0 is a trouncing in any shape or form. We outplayed, out fought and beat Hibs into submission as their players lost the plot. Some other SPL sides of supposed lesser talent would have given us a stiffer test.

Well, Gretna did in the final anyway. Puts the Hobos to shame.

Had a scroll forward to the threads on the match. Other fans asking why there were so many spaces in the Hibs end and they've got fans saying there's bad roadworks around Hampden!!

Aye because Hampden's THAT big that Hearts and Hibs fans will take completely different routes to get there.

:rolleyes:

Such a brilliant day, Its matches like that when the fans becoming '12th man' is true.Any Hibs fan who says that match does not haunt them to this day is a liar :D

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Such a brilliant day, Its matches like that when the fans becoming '12th man' is true.Any Hibs fan who says that match does not haunt them to this day is a liar :D

We genuinely did have the game won before it even started.

It was a strange feeling knowing we had one over them before a ball was kicked and you could sort of sense what was about to happen.

Just remembered another well worn Hobo excuse... 'We couldn't train in the week before the game because it was muddy!!'

Pathetic.

Having their own barn now has made a real difference I see:)

Archived