Who is the mole?

Walter Kidd

Someone at the club is feeding news to the Red Top ****bags.

Hope they find him soon, as I'm fed up with it.

Guest JamboRobbo

you're sounding a bit like Vlad today WK. :P

Seriously though, I think we'd have no players left if we got rid of the ones who've been telling people about the wage problems.

I'd imagine the majority of the players are happy to read it in the press, to embarrass the club into paying up if nothing else.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Maybe they're just telling their mates and their mates are feeding the rags. Also, I guess with each missed pay day the players lose just a wee bit of loyalty to their bosses. Wouldn't you?

It surely cannae be that tidy burd who is advertising some of the new stuff in the merchandise catalogue can it?

I'd be devastated.

you're sounding a bit like Vlad today WK. :P

Seriously though, I think we'd have no players left if we got rid of the ones who've been telling people about the wage problems.

I'd imagine the majority of the players are happy to read it in the press, to embarrass the club into paying up if nothing else.

Hardly. I don't speak Russki.

I reckon yourself, Maroonlegions and Doug Jambo 60 (think thats his user name, types MA HA a lot) should form a dream detective team. You could maybe even get a tv series out of it.

Case 1.

The trashed goalposts

Case 2.

Who is the mole?

Case 3.

Shiny Disco Balls - An investigation into UFOs

Or alternatively you should realise that these types of things leak like a sive out of every business on the planet. Theres no 'mole' amongst the team.

I reckon yourself, Maroonlegions and Doug Jambo 60 (think thats his user name, types MA HA a lot) should form a dream detective team. You could maybe even get a tv series out of it.

Case 1.

The trashed goalposts

Case 2.

Who is the mole?

Case 3.

Shiny Disco Balls - An investigation into UFOs

Or alternatively you should realise that these types of things leak like a sive out of every business on the planet. Theres no 'mole' amongst the team.

Leave um, the boys enjoyin himself!!

AND, He's leavin Liverpudlians alone!! :P

I did notice lately that some of the articles about Hearts posted on the Scotsman website haven't had an author name attached. There always used to be a couple here and there, but there's definitely more these days. God knows what that means but I thought I'd mention it.

Not paranoia, just an observation....

But back to the pitchfork stuff cos that's far more fun. Banderson does Juho a few favours, writing occasional claptrap about how great a striker he could be and how much he wants a chance....so, does Juho return the favour?

Colonel Mustard, in the changing rooms with a lead pipe.

Yeah, probably Gary MacKay himself.

Your avatar is how I imagine Walter Kidd to look when he's spluttering over his cornflakes in the morning reading his weegie rags.

was thinking the same thing mate i f it turns out to be a player then its there business and they can discuss it with who they like(obviously id rather they did not ) but if its a non affected employee :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!

was thinking the same thing mate i f it turns out to be a player then its there business and they can discuss it with who they like(obviously id rather they did not ) but if its a non affected employee :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!

Of course it needn't be either. As someone else said previously, organisations are sieves. People chat to people who chat to other people. All it takes is one of those people to go to the media and voil?. Of course, who ever is doing this is, in my opinion, anti-Hearts but fishing them out would be pretty difficult. So, far better to keep our house in order and give the detractors no ammo.

It's generally pretty easy to spot which players speak to the press as they are generally the one's who don't get torn to pieces in the papers after a poor performance!

eg player who doesn't drip feed their fav journo info every now and again can expect the following after scoring an own goal:-

***** - 4 Capped a hapless performance with late og, unlucky not to be subbed.

player that is a 'mole'

***** - 7 Comfortable and assured performance, could do nothing about og.

I mentioned this yesterday.

For some reason I dont think it would be hard to work out BUT it would prob be wrong to do that with out evidence.

If i had to guess at a dressing room mole it would between Jamie Mole and Lee Wallace, but i don't really need to guess so Meh will suffice:rolleyes:

I mentioned this yesterday.

For some reason I dont think it would be hard to work out BUT it would prob be wrong to do that with out evidence.

That's it, make me look like the bad guy....

:biggrin:

If i had to guess at a dressing room mole it would between Jamie Mole and Lee Wallace, but i don't really need to guess so Meh will suffice:rolleyes:

Why those two?

haha The Bad Bird surely!

Wasnt meant like that though.

I didn't even realise I'd typed that...eek...this place is giving me gender issues...

Your suspicions are based on what exactly?

Your suspicions are based on what exactly?

I think he probably simply thinks that because they are young and more likely to be known to the people of Edinburgh who gossip etc than the mostly foreign or non edinburgh based first team staff.

As for there being a mole? I don't think so, there are just certain types of story that will always come out as they affect too many people.

Very little comes out of our club, except big big scandals. If there was a mole I would expect a lot more rumours to come out than do.

The rumours have always been that this stuff comes from Riccarton - probably either young members of the squad, or others involved with da yoof setup.

I think he probably simply thinks that because they are young and more likely to be known to the people of Edinburgh who gossip etc than the mostly foreign or non edinburgh based first team staff.

As for there being a mole? I don't think so, there are just certain types of story that will always come out as they affect too many people.

Very little comes out of our club, except big big scandals. If there was a mole I would expect a lot more rumours to come out than do.

Must admit, I have seen Wallace around a bit, but not Mole.

The only connection I can make is his name...

Guest gorgie kev

How ironic would it be if it was one of the Liths:rolleyes:

If there is a mole then good on him or her. It's the only form of communication we get from the club.

This is very much in the public interest and, more importantly, in the interest of Hearts supporters to know exactly what is going on at the club. You simply can't blame the press for printing something that appears to be true.

I was criticised on this board a couple of weeks ago for suggesting that our wages/turnover ratio was a worrying 95%. I am now happy to stand corrected thanks to The Scotsman this morning and the last published set of club accounts (2006/2007). The ratio is actually a staggering 121%...nearly 3 times that of every other SPL club. Again, if the club want to avoid bad publicity then can I suggest that we release the latest set of accounts to shareholders. Not that there is a hope in hell that the wages/turnover ratio will be anything like manageable.

I'm just glad that Romanov has a share in the only bank in the world to have sheltered itself from the affects of the credit crunch:rolleyes:

If there is a mole then good on him or her. It's the only form of communication we get from the club.

This is very much in the public interest and, more importantly, in the interest of Hearts supporters to know exactly what is going on at the club. You simply can't blame the press for printing something that appears to be true.

I was criticised on this board a couple of weeks ago for suggesting that our wages/turnover ratio was a worrying 95%. I am now happy to stand corrected thanks to The Scotsman this morning and the last published set of club accounts (2006/2007). The ratio is actually a staggering 121%...nearly 3 times that of every other SPL club. Again, if the club want to avoid bad publicity then can I suggest that we release the latest set of accounts to shareholders. Not that there is a hope in hell that the wages/turnover ratio will be anything like manageable.

I'm just glad that Romanov has a share in the only bank in the world to have sheltered itself from the affects of the credit crunch:rolleyes:

Was.

Cheers.

That's a bad ratio.

Thank god we have Craig Gordon, Roman Bednar and a ?12m share issue in the pipeline.

I think Craig will go to Aston Villa.

portobellojambo1
:)

Is that the feckin clue; somebody with a yellow complexion who smiles a lot.

Should make them easy to track down.

With regards to whether or not there is a mole is the information being published not after the event, i.e. it relates to something which is already in the public domain, hence what is being printed could more be journalistic interpretation/spin, call it what you will.

Re. someone's suggestion it might by Mole, and Prancer's follow up post suggesting the original posters thoughts might be based on age and connection with the local community I thought Mole was a Geordie, so should be included in the non Edinburgh players (and possibly even foreign if your politics are of the Scottish Nationalist (spit) variety).

Drylaw Hearts

Shunsuke%20Nakamura.jpg

Colonel Kurtz

With regards to whether or not there is a mole is the information being published not after the event, i.e. it relates to something which is already in the public domain, hence what is being printed could more be journalistic interpretation/spin, call it what you will.

Re. someone's suggestion it might by Mole, and Prancer's follow up post suggesting the original posters thoughts might be based on age and connection with the local community I thought Mole was a Geordie, so should be included in the non Edinburgh players (and possibly even foreign if your politics are of the Scottish Nationalist (spit) variety).

Just had 2 guys from the polis"s Damien Green squad kick the door in,apparantly theyve been monitoring Jamies FM activities and MSN messages

they are claiming that "Gaun oop the Toon like" is a code.

Just had 2 guys from the polis"s Damien Green squad kick the door in,apparantly theyve been monitoring Jamies FM activities and MSN messages

they are claiming that "Gaun oop the Toon like" is a code.

Bugger! Do you know a good locksmith?

Archived