Benji - Mixu's straight out of the 60s

Victorian

ha ha ha haaaaa!!!!!

get it right up the fat freak.

free flowing flair football? not according to Benji in the currant.

:107years:

i liked this bit.......

'But with this style, technically-skilled players like myself don’t have too much of a chance'

whats he been smoking?

DuffJimmy1875
i liked this bit.......

'But with this style, technically-skilled players like myself don?t have too much of a chance'

whats he been smoking?

It's a good question. Benji hasn't been much of a asset - consistently at least - to Hibs since the tail end of the CIS Cup season. He has hamstrings made of glass, and - even under his beloved Collins - had lost interest in putting in a shift for the team, and could no longer be bothered doing the "technical skills" that he - apparently - sees so much of in himself. His record for Charleroi is pretty tragic as well - he's got as many sendings off as he has goals IIRC.

Call me cynical, but he also conveniently arranged his "injury schedule" to co-incide with the end of Ramadan, thus giving himself the vast majority of the first months of the season off through a mixture of "exhaustion" "lack of match fitness" and the old classic "a niggling injury".

No great loss.

Drylaw Hearts
Ooohh I hate the way the press just target us with negative stories

oh, er....ahem...its not just us....

Damn

They're out to get us.

That's The Sun and FHM today.

I'm staying clear of newsagents.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Benji? Oh yes, I remember! That's the player a certain poster on here is in love with!

Archived