Boyd scores?

Gershwin

Did he? Cause they've given him the goal on Saturday. Did the tube even touch the ball?

His pathetic Primary 2 somersault seems to have worked.

Gum-chewing, Marti Pellow-lookalike, fat, deserting, elbow-using, Hearts-hating, cheating Hun.

Buffalo Bill

marshallschunkychicken
Did he? Cause they've given him the goal on Saturday. Did the tube even touch the ball?

Who gave him it? The SFA?

Dean Winchester

Every match report I've seen states it was a Karipidis OG. He was the one that carried it over the line.

Who gave him it? The SFA?

In Dougie McHobo's match report apparently.

It also includes the line:

'Then in the 76th minute I got it right up Hearts when I sent off Wallace.'

Every match report I've seen states it was a Karipidis OG. He was the one that carried it over the line.

The one that counts is the referees.

Thig Ar Latha
The one that counts is the referees.

I would have thought the best Boyd could have hoped for was an assist.

'Then in the 76th minute I got it right up Hearts when I sent off Wallace.'

For 2 stupid avoidable bookings? At least you're well balanced, a chip on both shoulders.

For 2 stupid avoidable bookings? At least you're well balanced, a chip on both shoulders.

Are you pals with Dougie?

Gum-chewing, Marti Pellow-lookalike, fat, deserting, elbow-using, Hearts-hating, cheating Hun.

Buffalo Bill

... and likes to carry bags from "White Stuff" ...

:eek:

allegedly.

No but I can accept when the referee is correct.

But I never actually said he'd got the decision wrong, rather that he enjoys sending off Hearts players.

Sawdust Caesar

Perhaps they gave it to Boyd as he hasn't scored for the Huns at Tynie. If I was a striker I'd be a wee bit embarrassed to claim that one though.

No but I can accept when the referee is correct.

His first yellow was never a booking.

His second was soft, he was silly to go in like he did given he was on a yellow and the nature of the tackle which reulted in that yellow. But him being silly doesn't make the ref correct in showing two yellows.

His second was soft, he was silly to go in like he did given he was on a yellow and the nature of the tackle which reulted in that yellow. But him being silly doesn't make the ref correct in showing two yellows.

Opinions, eh;)

ball wasnt going in until karapidis chested it over the line.

its obvious from telly replays that the ball was coming out off the bar and he carried it over. never boyd's goal

Guest JamboRobbo

Both bookings IMO. Might've got away with the first on many occasions, but only cause it was so late the ref might've missed it. Lee tried to get a sneaky kick in and got caught.

As for the second, as clear a booking as your ever likely to see.

Only one person to blame for Lee Wallace getting sent off on Saturday. Lee Wallace.

Thought he had a good game, other than those couple of silly moments which spoiled his day to an extent.

I heard about that.

It is listed on the SPL website as Zaluikas (20), Kingston (23), Boyd (27).

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give a monkeys who scored, but I am bemused how they can credit that to Boyd, despite the wee tumble.

Both bookings IMO. Might've got away with the first on many occasions, but only cause it was so late the ref might've missed it. Lee tried to get a sneaky kick in and got caught.

Only one person to blame for Lee Wallace getting sent off on Saturday. Lee Wallace.

Thought he had a good game, other than those couple of silly moments which spoiled his day to an extent.

Agree with all of the above.

Perhaps they gave it to Boyd as he hasn't scored for the Huns at Tynie. If I was a striker I'd be a wee bit embarrassed to claim that one though.

Trust me, Boyd l take ANY goal, that will probaly rank as one of his best :P

I've just watched the highlights again, and you have a point about the first incident. The first time I watched it, I thought it was a a nudge with the upper thigh. But on closer inspection he did have a bit of a leg sweep.

But to say that the 2nd booking was as clear as you'll ever see is a bit of a stretch. There was barely contact, if any. I can think of far clearer bookings than that, and I'm pretty sure you can aswell.

I'm not saying Wallace was not stupid, as there was no need for either of the incidents, and going in for the 2nd one was just moronic. But I still think it was a harsh sending off, especially when you consider the leniency(sp) the ref had shown at worse incidents in the same match. But I suppose the ref did follow the letter of the law, at least on two incidents. There were many worse fouls, with definite contact, from Rangers players - but they managed to all stay on the pitch, even when repeatedly elbowing playes in the face. By the letter of the law, a red card offence.

Archived