Half Season Tickets

Jamie_the_Jambo

Jamie_the_Jambo

I couldnt afford my ST this season due to being off work for a lengthy period. However things have improved and I bought the half season ticket today. The first game is the Hobos game in the new year but because I bought the ST early I got a free ticket for the United game !! Bonus !

I also got my old seat back !!!!

Jamie

I couldnt afford my ST this season due to being off work for a lengthy period. However things have improved and I bought the half season ticket today. The first game is the Hobos game in the new year but because I bought the ST early I got a free ticket for the United game !! Bonus !

Jamie

welcome back in fella.

but... but... you realise that only makes you half a fan? ;)

PresidentRomanov

Jamie

Welcome back mate, good on them giving you a Dundee Utd ticket too :)

We need to get everyone back who gave up after last season.

The boys are giving their all, and are being lead by a man who has brought passion, strategy and charisma back to the club.

Buffalo Bill

Jamie

bloody gloryhunter..................................:P

only joking m8, well come back and enjoy :toasting:

Any idea of the price of a child's half season for the Wheatfield?

I have a spare season ticket available for Wheatfield Stand. Any offer considered. PM me if anyone interested.

Going to get one today as I'm getting fed up going into the ticket office for tickets.I'm wondering what areas they will have them for??

Archived